Mother Nature (@TPM0316)

Mother Nature

Since the Earth was born, God put living things in it, who ought to love and nurture each other.

Knowledges expand, which we learned many amazing things.

We are fascinated by the new technology, which we don't take notice of who are around us.

The Earth's colours became dull, because of us, who don't care and appreciate its beauty.

Do we want to know what the Earth will say if she could talk?

She'll tell us we are the careless murderer of our nature.

Stresess, corruptions, and sicknesses are one of our problems, which we think it is impossible for us to escape.

When we will be able to feel peaceful?

Now, that our forests and animals are endangered, and the garbages seemed to cover all the land, will this be going on forever?

Can we stop from throwing our trashes anywhere and fighting at someone, and think what will going to happen if we do that?

Is there really a way we can stop this doings?

Yes!

Let's plant our seeds on the richest soil and let the wild animals run in their habitats.

Let's love and nurture each other, like the living things did in the beginning of our world.

Let's enjoy life as the Earth's colours will brighten, and all of the creatures in Earth will receive peace, including you.