chapter four.

⋆ ★ PRETTY PLEASE ━━━CHAPTER FOUR 

( SHENANIGANS IN ELEVATORS ) , no man's land.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

IT WAS FOUR IN THE MORNING. Four-thirty to be exact and Florence was not a happy camper. First off, she started her period two hours prior and second, she had been up ever since. Not to mention she wouldn't be able to have sex for a week now - which totally threw a wrench into her much needed sex-life.

As she pulled into the Seattle Grace parking lot right behind Meredith, Izzie, George and Lucy, Florence already wanted to shove the male into the concrete, hearing him bickering this early in the morning. "You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." He tried to explain to the female in front of him.

"Oh, that reminds me," Lucy perked up for the first time since she woke up. This conversation wasn't something she was interested in but for the sake of her own period syncing with her friend, she needed to input something. "We're out of tampons."

"I'm not worried about that Lucy! The point is Izzie is parading through the bathroom in her underwear when I'm naked in the shower."

"God, shut up, 007!" Florence yelled, making him jump back in surprise. He didn't see the female - that evidently did not like him. Florence was scary in general but at four in the morning when she was tired and grumpy - even scarier for him. "First don't talk to Lucy that way and second, just grow a pear, Jesus H. Christ. It shouldn't be that hard for you "

"Yeah, can you add it to your list, please?" Izzie told the male.

George looked flabbergasted, what between, Izzie, Lucy and Florence yelling at him, they still weren't getting the message. "What?" He demanded.

"It's the list," Meredith added on, slightly more graceful than the other three. "It's your turn."

"I am a man!" George continued to yell. "I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear."

"Am I the only one who still thinks George is a homosexual?" Florence commented, earning a nudge in the ribs from her friend. "What? Oh, come on, Luce. You know I'm right. You can feel it in your bones."

Izzie laughed before looking back at George and saying, "It doesn't bother me, okay? Look at me in my underwear, George. Go over to Flo's house and look at her in her underwear for all I care. Take your time, it's no big deal."

"Yeah right," Florence scoffed, "He steps foot in my apartment, he's dead."

Making her way up the stairs, the only way to avoid George, Florence huffed as she got to the last one, before opening the door and continuing her journey down to the locker room. She then felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she looked down to see her mom calling her and she made a mental note to call her back later. Pocketing the device before she ran into a figure - a broad figure. "I am so-" She cut herself off as she came face to face with Derek. "-not sorry."