.𖥔 ݁ ˖ brother's bestfriend - sung hanbin

Start from the beginning

Hanbin made sure everyone was inside, then he closes the door and before you know it, he was pulling you by your waist.

He pecked your cheeks. "Hi."

"Hi." You giggled. You two were whispering even if the loud voice from the boys can shut your voices down even if you wanted to talk super loud.

"Right now, Gyuvin will walk in to get glasses and bowl and be like 'Hey, y/n. Hey Hanbin.' So I think you should let go of me now. He might even say we are being sus," You whispered in between of giggles.

Hanbin pouted but let go of you hesitantly.

The moment he did, Gyuvin sashays into the corridor where you two stood up, few meters apart for your own good, making his way to the kitchen. He notices you both and smiles sheepishly.

"Hey Y/N. Hey Hanbin," he says and disappears into the kitchen.

"Hey," you both said.
He returns with glasses and a bowl, narrowing his eyes at you. "You two are acting so sus. Why are you being sus?"

You both shrugged and Gyuvin walks away, not giving too much thought of you two.

"Damn," Hanbin looks at you in awe. "Are you dating me or him?"

You playfully frowned and tiptoed to him and peck him on the lips.

"You're the only one, babe."

You cringed at your words but Hanbin visibly blushed.

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

The gang opened the second movie of the day and you all sat to watch it. Half of them on the couch and the other half on the floor. You were sitting on the floor, opposite from where Hanbin sat at. You smile at each other once in while and act like small children.

You can see Gyuvin narrowing his eyes at you both and you try to act clueless.

You tried watching the movie but Hanbin is staring at you continuously and you couldn't focus. You wanted to sit next to him but Gyuvin's nosy ass didn't let you. He keeps monitoring you and at some moment, he would finally say gotcha when you do lovey dovey stuff. You tried watching the movie and ignore Gyuvin.

"Y/N, I smell something sweet," Yujin asks.

"Oh, I forgot the cake. I will bring it." Now, you can't hide the cake you intended to bake for yourself. You put it in the fridge so it can cool down so you can frost it later but little Yujin sniffed it and caught you red handed. You got up from your seat and you jumped from one leg to other while making your way to the kitchen.

"I will help you," Yujin says from behind.

Gyuvin who was sitting next to him pulled him down and hug his neck tightly. "You will catch fire, little boy. You don't know how to make a cake."

"I'm not gonna bake anything," Yujin says as he pushes the older one's hand away. "I'm frosting it since it's already baked.

"How did you even kn—" you looked suspiciously at Jiwoong as he avoids your eyes. He knows you don't say no to that kid.

"I thought you loved 'Up.' Let's just watch it. You will ruin the cake," Gyuvin says.

"I'm just gonna put crea—" Yujin was cut off by Gyuvin who says, "Let Hanbin do it instead. His mom got cafe. I bet he knows how."

Your eyes widened. This little bitc—

"Go on, help her out," Gyuvin says smirking at you and winking at Hanbin.

Hanbin got up confusingly and walked to you. He chuckled as he sees you glaring at Gyuvin which Gyuvin smiled proudly at.

"I swear that kid is troublesome," you say as you open the fridge and take out the cake. Hanbin hums in agreement behind you.

"I swear he kicked us out just so he can tell all of them about us," you said as you balance the cake between one hand and the frosting in the other. "It's not like it's a crime or anything, is it?"

"Nope."

"I swear I'm gonna suffocate that kid if he dares to tease me." You shake your head. "It's none of his business really. Why does he have to try to torture us? I mean it's not like we..."

"Y/N?"

"... are doing any harm behind anyone's back. I swear to God Gyuvin will be the end of me. I will kill that little rat," you said all annoyed. "He can do anything he wants to make us rev—"

Hanbin caught you off guard as he wraps his arms around your waist from the back. Your annoyance slowly faded away while your heart beats fast. You are feeling yourself sweat and you prayed to God he won't notice how you were caught by surprise.

"Calm down, love. Why is he making you mad?" Hanbin said softly. "Besides you are not ashamed of me, are you?" He nuzzles on your neck, making shiver run down your spin.

"O...f...ofcourse, not!" You said defensively. You were glad your back was onto him otherwise he would see the blush spreading on your cheeks. Hanbin chuckles at your jumpy reaction. Even if he can't see your face, he can't tell you are startled.

Hanbin hums in agreement. "Well, if so, then you don't have to worry about him."

Then he twirls you around. He gazes at you before pecking your lips.

"I missed you," you said while wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Me too," Hanbin kisses your forhead and went down to your lips.

"Y/N!" Gyuvin shouted and as soon as you heard him you let go of each other. He walks in and looks at you both and smirked.

"What do you want?" You glared at him.

Gyuvin throws his hand up in defense. "Hey, I could've walked in and watched you two eating each other's face. Thank me for being considerate." He then flipped his imaginary long hair and walk past by you.

He takes out a soda bottle from the fridge. "And please stop making out in front of the cake."

"Wha— Get out of here, Gyuvin. And I swear if you say a word—" you point your fingers on his chest.

"I won't. Oh my God, chill the fuck out."

Then he walks out.

"God! He's so annoy—" but Hanbin shuts you up with a kiss. You stiffened at first but then you slowly relaxed and kiss him back. Hanbin smiles between the kisses as he cups your jaw and run his thumb across it softly. You didn't even care if someone walked on you right then. You just focused on kissing him.

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

sorry this sucked 🤗 i will try to make it up to y'all