"Ouch, Eunwoo, I'm sorry, I didn't scold you just now..."

Eunwoo gave him a blank look, stretched out and kicked the little man's leg.

"Sit aside, don't come to Yugyeom."

The little man sat aside obediently, and said aggrievedly while shifting his butt: "Where is Yugyeom where I am, don't I want to pick a good-looking girl for Brother Jeon?"

"Aren't you responding to him?" Eunwoo laughed angrily, raising his arm to make a hitting action again, but in the end it didn't fall.

He glanced at the alienated and indifferent boy next to him, and then turned back with a smile. "When did you see a woman who could get closer to Brother Jeon within a foot?"

The little man curled his mouth and mumbled: "I don't think Brother Jeon seems to be interested in that table..."

Eunwoo heard the words and looked at the next table.

Noting that many of the girls inside were looking here, he couldn't help but smiled and sat next to Jungkook.

"It's all a bunch of **** kids, I guess I want to make a little noise to attract attention-Brother Jeon, if you think they are noisy, I'll ask them to go."

"..."

Jungkook lowered his eyes and came back, the prismatic glass pinched between the slender finger bones shook, and the wine syrup reflected a beautiful luster under the ambiguous light.

He raised his left wrist and took a sip, his voice was low and hoarse: "It's okay."

Eunwoo's eyes flashed.

——

Brother Jeon seems to be in a bad mood right now?

After thinking about it, Eunwoo winked at several people at the same table, took the lead in serving the cup, and turned sideways and slammed into the wall of the cup in Jungkook's hand.

"If there is anything wrong with Brother Jeon, brother will accompany you to drink two more glasses, and they will all be washed away."

Jungkook didn't speak, his eyes fell on the cup.

After a while, he chuckled softly, and his face was a little self-deprecating. Then he raised his hand and drank the liquor in the glass.

............

Every time Lisa stayed for an extra second, she regretted the decision she made today with Miyeon more than the moment before.

Seeing this gang of madmen tossing like crazy, Lisa only felt that her brain was throbbing with pain in her temples.

When the so-called "Hightime" in the bar finally passed, Miyeon and a few girls also returned to their seats in unsatisfied interest.

Obviously he hadn't played enough, someone took a wine bottle from the table and shook it, blinking at everyone——

"Shall we play a game?"

"good--!"

Everyone answered again and again.

"..."

The silent Lisa's scalp was numb, she finally couldn't help it, stretched out her hand and took Miyeon who was sitting next to her——

"Miyeon, it's late, shall we go back? Otherwise, the family should worry about it."

"Don't," Miyeon quickly grabbed Lisa, "Let's play for a while! Just a while!"

"..."

Lisa stared at her unmovedly, her face tight, her expression strangely serious.

Miyeon didn't know anything, so she had to hold her hand in a begging gesture, "Then, we will finish the game, and we will leave after we finish playing-OK?"