He went to Netflix, smiling when he saw Malora made herself an account. Don't ask why, because he had no clue.. but for some reason it warmed his heart.

Thank god the show was already in his continue watching because his remote was starting to trip. 'Need some mo' damn batteries.'

"Bye you're a joke," Malora muffled a laugh. "But Riverdale's bad.. Nigga you're putting on Ninjagos!"

He stale faced her before sitting the remote down and getting comfortable.

"Man dis' shit really hard as hell you can't lie."

Malora stayed silent because he was right, this used to be one of her favorite shows as a child. She just didn't expect anyone to still watch this shit.

"Yeah iiight. You silent cause I'm right."

"Just shut up cause Riverdale still better!"

Zachariah shook his head at how stubborn she was over something so small. It was cute.

A couple minutes into the show he heard snores right in his ear.

'Of course this lil girl fall asleep when she said she was staying up.'

He chuckled, shaking his head while staring at her sleeping figure. She looked so beautiful even in her sleep.

He noticed the cover slipping off her and the room was freezing so he tucked her back in.

The thought crossed his mind to just stay in here with her.. but he didn't know if Mal would be comfortable sleeping in the same bed as him.

Even though he didn't want to he forced himself out of bed. And just as he was leaving the room Malora's soft voice spoke out.

"Zach, don't leave please.. come lay back down."

He felt heat rise to his cheeks but immediately waved it off. A grown man blushing? That shit was embarrassing and he's just happy the lights were off so she couldn't see him in all his embarrassment.

Staying silent he got back in his spot on the bed, keeping a reasonable distance from her body. He was always mindful of her comfort and if he was overstepping boundaries.

Malora noticed how stiff his body was and how he didn't seem comfortable, and the last thing she wanted to do was take up all the space in his bed. 'I hope he knows I don't mind if he comes closer..'

"You can get closer to me, y'know? I don't mind.. plus ya' tall ass look so uncomfortable bundled up on the edge like that." She chuckled.

'Thank god cause my fuckin' shoulders was hurtin.'

Letting out a sigh of relief he moved his body- getting more comfortable on the bed, resulting in his chest to be right against her back.

She pushed her body closer to his and wrapped her arms around his frame, she loved cuddling. Plus she figured cuddling his freakishly big body would be comforting, seeing as to how he's 6'6. And she was still half asleep, so why not.

His body felt so warm in her embrace, he never wanted her to let go. And neither did she.. when his arms wrapped around her waist, she felt a sense of security no one's ever given he before..