𝒊𝒊𝒊. i hate this.

@ROXANAELBA ADDED TOTHEIR STORY!

THEIR STORY!

roxanaelba ✔️ 2h

trentarnold66 replied to your story:on your way to see your manhuh? 😏AND IS THAT MY WIFE???

on your way to see your man
huh? 😏
AND IS THAT MY WIFE???

IK YOUR SIMP ASS WOULD REPLY
absolutely no shame at your grown age
and no he's not my man fucktard!!!

whatever makes you sleep at night
leave me alone 😒
she's my wife but she just doesn't know yet!

keep dreaming mate 😂😂

whatever girly.

sassy ass
read at 11:45 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"AH, SO HAPPY YOU COULD MAKE IT, ROXANA!" STEFAN GREETED us warmly as we settled around the large table.

"Please, just call me Roxy," I replied, flashing him a warm smile.

"Jude will be here in about fifteen minutes. While we're waiting for him, I'd like to debrief you about the contract, its details, and also why we chose you," Stefan explained, pulling out some documents from his file.

"As you know, our client Jude is a talented young man, but recently, he's been in the news more for his personal life than his achievements. As his PR team, we feel the need to ensure he's talked about positively and not negatively."

I nodded, acknowledging the importance of managing Jude's public image. He truly was a skilled footballer, but the recent media frenzy around his personal life had overshadowed his achievements.

"We believe that creating the illusion of a nice committed relationship will not only keep him under the radar but also enhance his image as a footballer."