Alina just looked at her with a poker face and without answering any of her questions told her " Your family is here so talk to them and make your decisions whether you want to get back to sea or stay in the city. And get out of my house as soon as possible. "

Qin's face paled at the mention of the sea beastman. She nervously gazed towards Alina and asked " Are you Winston's female?" Hearing this Alina smirked and replied, " Looks like you already found your answers." Then Qin asked in horror " H-how did they find out about me and how did I come to your house? " Alina scoffed at that and said "You should know this better than anyone. Are you not the one who asked them to rescue you? But I guess You gave them the wrong address. "

Alina sighed and said, "Dylan please bring them into this room."

A few moments later...

The Mer King asked, " Qin! My Qin!! Are you really my Qin? Qin gave him a nervous smile and said, " A-are you here to take me to the sea." Mer King replied, "Yes, didn't you say that these land beasts kidnapped you and you want to go back to the sea? Thank god you sent someone to ask for help otherwise, we wouldn't have known that you were in this place. But don't worry, now that I am here I will not let anyone take you away." Qin averted her eyes and said " But I have a mate here how can I leave him, I mean he has taken care of me for more than a decade. "

Listening to her answer the Mer King was jealous and asked " Qin when did you start caring about your mates? You never showed me this side of yours, did you really love that male that much..." Listening to their King other members of the Mer clan were also jealous of that male. On the other hand, Alina laughed loudly after Mer King's remark and thought "Haaaa, the males here are very innocent for their own good. Anyway, It's always fun to watch family dramas."

Everyone looked at Alina, some of them were blushing at her. Mer king was also looking at her though there was no double meaning in his gaze but for two existence in this room, it was like a warning bell. So Dylan who was beside Alina stepped in front of her and on the other hand Qin was biting inside her mouth sensing the heating atmosphere inside this room.

Qin's POV...

Now that I look at this female she is actually very beautiful, so much that... it makes me worried that the Mer clan can forget me to accept her. I never give birth to any female then who is this female where did she come from? She doesn't look like she is from the Fox tribe. But that doesn't matter now, I have to distract others before they go after her. Because I only deserve to be their female and she has already taken Winston away from me, " now I will not let her take them away. "

( end of POV)

Qin was terrified of the near future where she was just a neglected female of the Mer clan. So she hurriedly replied, " I will move to the ocean with you. " Mer King looked back at Qin and happily asked," Really? You would really come back with me? " Qin slyly replied, " Yes, of course. "That is my place" I have to go back there 'while looking at Alina' as that place belongs to only me..." Alina's lips twitched after understanding her meaning and thought "Seriously? Did she really think that I would take her place, sigh... Some people don't deserve my goodwill."

Alina's thoughts were broken by someone's fantasy. Someone unimportant from the Mer clan cheerfully said that means we will have two females now in our clan. Others also loudly cheer with him.