No ones pov

"And you, you're standing on the wrong side." upper moon three, Akaza, looked at the winged demon after talking to the flame hashira.

"I am on the right side." she glared, "I don't work for a coward like 'him'."

"Then you're also my enemy, but I don't fight girls." he said.

"Oh? You don't?" she asked, "But I'll definitely want to fight you now. I'm not weak, you'll see."
A spike emerged behind the kizuki stabbing him from behind. He didn't see that surprise attack coming and he got mad.

Akaza's muscles rippled as he lunged at the winged demon, his movements a blur of precision and power. His punches echoed like thunder, each strike a force of nature capable of rending stone. The air itself seemed to vibrate with the impact of his blows.

Y/n also lunged forward, her wings spread wide, dodged with an agile grace that defied her seemingly delicate appearance. With a swift movement, she twisted her wings, summoning sharp spikes that shot toward Akaza. Yet, his reflexes were too quick; he effortlessly deflected the spikes with a single sweep of his arm.

Undeterred, she extended her hand, and the ground beneath Akaza erupted with vines, attempting to ensnare him. However, his superhuman strength allowed him to tear through the vines effortlessly, leaving a trail of shredded vegetation in his wake.

In a desperate move, she gathered energy in her hands, transforming the very air into a cascade of flower petals. Akaza, momentarily distracted by the mesmerizing display, found himself surrounded by the ethereal petals. But appearances were deceiving, as the petals turned razor-sharp upon contact.

Akaza grunted as a few petals cut across his skin, but the small pain only fueled his rage. He retaliated with a barrage of devastating blows that shattered the petals and sent the winged demon reeling.

As the battle raged on, Akaza's centuries of martial arts experience proved to be a formidable advantage. His movements were a deadly dance, each strike a masterstroke of lethal precision. The winged demon fought valiantly, her wings slicing through the air and summoning spikes in a desperate bid to match Akaza's might.

However, the inevitable unfolded as Akaza closed in. With a swift motion, he seized y/n's wings, tearing them from her back. She yelped in pain and the once-beautiful appendages fell to the ground, leaving her vulnerable.

Undeterred, y/n attempted a final surge of power, summoning vines and spikes in a desperate attempt to turn the tide. But Akaza, unyielding, broke her antlers with a brutal kick, sending her collapsing to the ground.

As she lay battered and defeated, Akaza stood over her, a victorious silhouette against the backdrop of their battlefield. She, though broken and battered, glared defiantly. In the end, Akaza kicked her away, leaving her on the ground, a testament to his unparalleled prowess in hand-to-hand combat.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro shouted but the said girl remained on the ground moveless.

"Not bad for someone who didn't get much blood," Akaza commented, "But still weak. Disappointing. What about you Kyojuro? Become a demon and get as powerful as me."

"I already said that I refuse!" now the flame hashira was fighting with Akaza.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro turned the winged demon around since she was laying on her stomach and wrapped his arms around her, "wake up!"

He placed his hand on her cheek and brushed a blood stain with his thump away. He looked at the blood stained ripped wings and her antlers on the ground which faded away. In the next second the broken antlers on her head started to grow back and as well as her wings. She fluttered her eyes open and groaned.