Flu

Jade west x sick!fem!reader
Warnings: cussing and fluff

While It was windy and raining outside, you were stuck inside sick as fuck. Jade was out to run to the store to get you some more necessities as you were running out of your tissues hella fast. You were missing your girlfriend every second she was gone and you were getting moody. You decided on settling for a nap as you wait on Jade and to hopefully help with getting rid of this sickness that has invaded your body.

You woke up to the sound of jades raspy voice saying "hey y/n/n. Get up. I got your stuff". Slowly opening your eyes, you are met with green eyes staring back at you and you have her a pout. "Nuuuu I want to sleep!" You groaned out and you instantly regretted it as you got into a coughing fit which made Jade frown. "I'm sorry I woke you up y/n/n but I got you some soup and other things to make you feel like you aren't dying." She said jokingly at the end and you gave her a look. " I AM dying thank you very much." You said and Jade laughed at your dramatic self.

"Come on baby sit up. Let me go heat up your soup right quick and get your medicine sorted then I'll be right back okay?" She said and you grumbled but nodded. She left the room and you pouted again. Five minutes later Jade came back with a tray that had your soup and medicine on it and she gently placed it on your lap. "Do you want me to feed you?" She asked and you looked at her confused. "I can feed myself Jade. I'm not a baby." You explained and then she gave you a soft look, only for a second you saw it, then she said "but you are my baby."

Your cheeks got red and it definitely wasn't because you were sick and Jade took notice. You nodded and she gave you a small smile in return. Jade slowly fed you and you ended up finishing the bowl of soup and Jade gave you a genuine smile this time. "I'm so proud of you babygirl and I'll be even prouder when you take all of your medicine for me." She said and you whine. "Nooooo! Please jadey don't make me take it. It taste like an asshole!" You complained and she gave you a stern look. "Medicine. Now." She demanded and you grumbled and took all of your medicine while giving Jade a disgusted look after each pill you took.

"Now that's a good girl." Jade praised and you blushed again which made Jade pinch your cheeks teasingly and you swatted her hands away. "Hey! That hurt!" You protested and she laughed. "Sorry baby. Here let me kiss it better." She said and you pushed her face away gently. "No! Jade you will get sick!" You pouted and her heart melted a bit when she saw the genuine concern in your eyes when you pushed her face away from yours. "So I get sick." She said as she shrugged her shoulders and gave you a peck on your lips instead which made you smile. Jade took the tray from your lap and put it on your nightstand. She lifted the covers and got in the bed beside you to which you instantly got into her warm embrace. Jade kissed the top of your head "it's okay baby. Go to sleep now." She insisted and you didn't even bother to protest as you closed your eyes and went into a deep slumber in the arms of your lover.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed! Winter/Christmas requests are open for all of the people that I write! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!