The hot costar

Jade west x fem!reader
Warnings: cussing and fluff

I was one of the waiters in a movie called "miss fire" starring Melinda Murray. It's about a woman cop, who is fired and goes on a violent rampage. Which is pretty funny since Melinda is off the set because of some girl named crystals waters? Not sure who they are but I'm sure as hell grateful for her. While we were finishing up the movie when some girl with colored hair kept looking at me and sending little smirks my way.

I can't lie and say that she's not attractive but she seems way out of my league so I just continue to rehearse my lines with a guy named beck who is also a waiter in the movie with me. Since Melinda left we got more lines in the movie as the waiters so that was pretty exciting. The goth with colored hair started walking towards me and beck with some other people behind her. "Hey beck!" Some girl with red hair with a high pitched voice said. They all started conversating as I just looked away not wanting to intrude in their conversation.

"Hey. I see that you work with beck. Are you one of the big co-stars in this movie?" The goth girl asked me as she stared at me with those piercing blue/greenish eyes. "Uh...I'm not really a co-star, I'm just a waiter in the movie with beck. We are a little more important than before because Melinda got injured and left." The girl nodded in understanding. "Well I'm glad that bitch left so beck could get back into the movie and I'm glad that your pretty little self could get more lines." You blushed furiously from the compliment she gave you. "I-...um...thank you.." you nervously said as you looked down onto your feet.

"Anytime gorgeous." The girl winked at you. "By the way. My name is jade." The goth said as she stuck her hand out to greet you. You shyly smiled and shook her soft hand. "My name is y/n." She smirked and said "a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Your face got even redder as she kept flirting with you.

Jade heard her friends calling her to leave which made her annoyed that she couldn't talk to you more. "Hey. I have to go but here's my number so we can talk. And how about we go out together this Saturday?" Jade blunty asked as she wrote down her phone number on a piece of paper. "Uh...y-yeah Saturday works...y-yep..y-yeah." Jade smirked again at your flustered state and cheered inside her head for making you feel like that. Jade kissed you on your cheek and walked away but not before saying "see you later beautiful."

Yeah. You couldn't wait for Saturday.