CHAPTER 9

She came to her college to get the permission letter for an internship. The department members with Sheetal also present, but Ashwin was dealing with some other case and finished his work and waited for her in the next Street of her college. She also got her and Ramya's letter and went to meet him at the tea shop...

Once she saw him she was awstruck looking at him

Kaavya: Hey Ashwin unga beard enga....

She was shocked and he too panicked seeing her face expression...

Ashwin: en ma clean shave nalla ilaya...

Kaavya: Chaik ..eww quak..

Ashwin: En ma athuku vomit panra maari face vekura...konjam days la grow aagidum..

Kaavya: Apona seri .. En Inga koopta, college kitaye vanthirkalam la...

Ashwin: Nee than un college per solalaye

Kaavya: Acre kanakula urutta vendam Mr. Ins...chi chi... Ashwin.. Un friend antha anna va paathan clg la... Sirichanga...kandipa solirpanga ungakitta

Ashwin: sonnan sonnan...nanum unta onu solren...

He was sipping his tea...while she refused to drink tea.

Kaavya: seri... Nan Pg padikiren...Forensic science. S.P.S college la...aprm unna pathi sollu

Ashwin: Na onum social activist oh social service panravanum kidayathu... nan maraikanum nu illa...nee apdi ninachathala nanum apdiye vituten...aprm ah solalam nu than ninachi play panen

Kaavya: Seri... sollu pa...

Ashwin: Kochika maatala...

Kaavya: Unta nan en Kochika poren sollu...unmaiya enna vela seiyura...nee thirudan ah irunthalum nan unta pesa than poren...

Ashwin: Enathu thirudan ah...

Kaavya: Athu summah oru flow...
seri athu enna epa paathalum right hand ah pocket kullaye vachirka...

Ashwin: styles ma...

Kaavya: Seri sollu enna vela

Ashwin: Naan vanthu... Ins...(inspector)

Suddenly they both heard a screaming sound which made them turn to their back side. Two men wearing a kerchief as their mask snatching a chain from a lady and coming fastly towards them.

Ashwin jumped from his bike while the snatchers crossed him. Ashwin pulled the one who was sitting in the back side, which caused the bike to collide and made them fall on the ground...

Ashwin catched one and started to beat him and locked him with his arm around the snatcher's neck, hitting the other one who was trying to save his friend.

The other man took the knife to threaten Ashwin to leave his friend. He moved near Ashwin to stab him, before Kaavya held his hand stopping him from reaching near Ashwin...

Ashwin made a quick call to Anwar informing the situation in one hand.

The man who was caught by kaavya tried to wriggle from his hold which made the knife pierce her wrist and right palm. She hissed in pain and left him with her hand oozing with blood. Unable to see this, Ashwin caught him too by hitting his leg and made him to bend.. soon the people from the surrounding hearing the commotion came there and caught another man. Kaavya took her kerchief from her bag's side zip and pressed it on the wound, controlling her tears and pain

Soon the police arrived and arrested them.

Ashwin: Anwar, lock up la podu... Amma...(the lady came near him) Unga chain neenga station poi than vangikanum... ungaluku edhum prechana illa la... kazhuthula edhum... Selvi akka...(lady constable) ivangala hospital kooti ponga...Aprm station ku kootitu vanthu statement vangitu jewel ah return panidunga...