Chapter One

...

...

...

...

Liked by walker

Liked by walker.scobell , bellahart , ariana_greenblatt and 334,475 others

fayehart recents 

aprilyoshida in love with you.
fayehart marry me.

fayesdove when are we getting good boys cast reunion?!
user2 let it go, the cast probably grew apart
user4 yeah they barely interact anymore

jaydengreene that donut looks so yummy ngl
fayehart hmm...

hartsisterslvr so gorgeous omg!!
liked by author

ariana_greenblatt love this?? the nails are very pretty
fayehart love you mwah 😘

Faye quickly buttoned the last button on her school uniform and put her backpack over her shoulder.

As she was about to open her bedroom door , Bella barged in.

"Did you take my gold hoops?!" She asked, directing her eyes to Faye's ears she took a deep breath in.

"Just for today? I mean look how well they match this hairstyle bels" she smiled , hoping for her sisters approval.

"No, take them off" Bella demands as Faye rolls her eyes taking the earrings off and handing them to her little sister.

"Cmon let's go we're gonna be late" Bella said as she clipped the earrings onto her ears , walking out of her sisters bedroom.

Faye grabbed her phone following after Bella as they both left the front door.

Faye got into her car as her sister sat in the passenger seat , they listened to some Frank Ocean in silence on the way to school.

"And those are the conflicts in The Great Gatsby! Any questions?" Mrs Lillis , Faye's extremely boring English teacher stated.

Everyone shook their heads , wanting this lesson to be over.

Luckily the bell rang , everyone packed up and left.

As Faye walked through the halls she greeted all her friends. This school wasn't just your average highschool. It's where all the nepotism babies and famous kids went to. After all, it had the best security for them.

"Arianaaa, I missed you!" Faye approached her friend , Ariana Greenblatt. "Fay fay!" She smiles hugging her.

"Do you wanna join me for lunch? I'm gonna go get chick fil a" Ariana offers.

"Yeah of course let's go!" She smiles , the two walk out of school while they were deep in conversation.

"The audition took so long so I hope I get the part" Faye finishes her rant as they got in Ariana's car.

"I hope you get it! And speaking about auditionsss.." Ariana grins.

"Oh my god wait DID YOU GET THE PART?" Faye squeals , referring to the Wes Anderson movie Ariana auditioned for.

"YES!" She shouts , "OH MY GODDD THATS AMAZING ARI" she chuckles and hugs her.

"I'm so fucking excited , plus Jacob Tremblay will be my co star so I won't be the only kid" she adds.

"Jacob's nice , you'll get along" Faye mumbles , slightly frowning.

"What's up?" Ariana furrows her eyebrows as she started the car.

"I don't know , just.. I used to be so close with him I don't know what happened" she says.

"Aww, im sure he would still wanna hangout with you why don't you just text him" Ariana advises her friend.

"No Ari,I had a huge fight with him and Keith and Brady. Damn, I forgot about Brady" she realizes.

"Really? What was the fight about?" She arrives to the drive thru waiting in line.

"We were like 13 so it's stupid but, basically I was distancing myself from them because I was really busy and that ended up in Brady telling me I thought I was better than them , and I thought Keith and Jacob would defend me but they agreed and I don't know I guess it was a really huge argument we just never talked after that. We were really close" she goes on.

"That sucks, im sorry" Ariana frowns slightly , "Maybe it was for the best then".

"Yeah , it was" Faye sighs, Ariana changes the subject to ask Faye what she wanted to order so she could help her get her mind off it.