Prologue

"Cmon get up , let's go get more drinks" April says to her best friend , Faye as she was sitting on the floor against the wall taking the last sip of alcohol in her plastic cup.

She gets up groggily, her head pounding from all the lights and music. They were currently at a random highschool party they were invited to.

They walk over to re fill their cups , Faye felt a hand slip around her waist causing her to quickly turn around. "Hey pretty girl" the random guy says to her.

"Get off of me" she pushes him harshly , causing him to bump into many people. She drinks out of her cup , finishing it all in one go.

"Can't believe the nerve of these men sometimes" April sighs , "I know right? I don't know why Bella is dying for one" Faye rolls her eyes.

"Ok , I'm not talking about alll men" April smiles, "I forget you have a boyfriend sometimes" Faye tells her.

"Really? I feel like I talk about Mason all the time" she said , "Yeah sorry I don't really listen when you do" Faye states.

"Wowww, I listen when you ramble about your little books and movies" April crosses her arms , "Sorryyy... anyways do you wanna leave? This is boring" she changed the conversation.

"Yes please" April sighs , they make their way to the door as they pushed past people.

"The driver should be here any minute , I just called him" Faye says.

After dropping April off  , Faye enters her house and sees her dad and sister in the living room.

"Where were you?!" Her dad says , "Just a party" she mumbles taking her shoes off.

"Oh so she's allowed to go get drunk at parties now?" Bella crosses her arms as Faye walked to the living room.

"Who said I was drunk? Besides I'm turning 18 next year you're still a kid" she argues.

"You reek of alcohol, you're only two years older than me dude" her sister said.

"You were drinking? At a party you didn't tell me you were going to?" Collin slightly raised his voice.

"Dad it's not that deep I barely drank and I came home early it was boring anyway" she tells him.

"You know you're not allowed to do that Faye" he says.

"I'm sorry!" She scoffs , "Well dad this guy Jayden asked me out to the arcade for tomorrow and I wanted to-" Bella starts.

"You're not going on a date with a random guy" her dad says.

"Dad you have to just accept that I'm growing up, I just wanna hang out with a boy I like!" She complains.

"Well then , new rule is that you're not allowed to date unless your sister does" he announces.

"What?!! She thinks she's too good for everyone she won't date any guy" Bella sighs.

"I don't think I'm too good for anyone, I just don't need a boyfriend unlike some people" she rolls her eyes and goes upstairs.