The Comeback of Alola Champion! PART 2 [CHAPTER 12]

Start from the beginning

GRACE: Thats something i didnt expect... pretty sure no one in the world expected her to use destiny bond.

SERENA:[nods but is worried]I know mom, Ms. Cynthia is strong really strong, but i know ash will find a way to turn things around. he did say to me never give up till its over.

GRACE:[smiles]It seems your boyfriend has a strong influence on you, well if its ash then i have no problem with it, ill give delia a call once i find her number.

SERENA:[blushes, as she gets red like tomato.] MOM!

With Kanto-Johto High Command:

[In the Indigo Plateau command office, we see reactions like shock, surprise and most of all sadness from a certain raven haired trainer and his partner.]

LANCE:[surprised]I dont believe it, Cynthia actually resorted to such tactic.

GOODSHOW:[Nods]Yeah, you dont usually see her using destiny bond, unless she really knows who she is dealing with.

[In other corner of the room, we see Brock looking as OS-Ash and OS-Pikachu.]

OS-ASH:[rubs her partner's head]Its okay buddy, you did well. Ms. Cynthia is just too strong for us it seems.

ASH:[looks at his past self]Hmm, it may seem like that, even for me that situation was terrifying. I lost my composure there and i didnt know what to do, [smiles slightly] But all i had to do was trust my pokémon and myself.

BROCK:[tries to cheer up OS-Ash]Its okay ash, pikachu did extremely well and you should be proud of it, Destiny bond just shows how powerful you and pikachu grew in the future, remember if she wanted too, she could've used a different strategy to take down pikachu but it seems Destiny bond is the only option left for her, this has proven that Pikachu has become so strong that even Cynthia felt threatened by it.

OS-ASH:[surprised]Thats...right.[OS-Ash was left speechless by the words of brock.]

ASH:[surprised]I Always knew brock was the guiding hand in my travels but he is really observant too, he managed to deduce all that just from a single clip, damn Brock.

In Pallet Town:

LEAF:[frowns]Pikachu lost...thats such a cheap trick! how can she just use destiny bond like that.

OAK:[hums]There is no restrictions on which moves should be used or not, Although no one uses destiny bond much, as it is seen as a cowardly way to win a round.

DELIA:[concerned]Is he going to be okay professor oak?

OAK:[rubs his chin] Honestly the odds do favour cynthia right now but we cant say anything delia, you son is really unpredictable, all we can do is wait and watch.

[Delia nods at this, clearly worried about how will her son comeback from this huge loss, Pikachu is ash's starter pokémon and to lose it in battle is a huge blow to one's confidence.]

GARY:[thinks]Hmm, How will ashy boy come back from this, he just lost his starter pokémon and that must've shaked him alot. C'mon ashy boy dont lose at this stage, Why do i have a feeling that 2 of his weak pokémon in his team will do the clean up... judging ashy boy he always have 2 pokémon who are weaker than the rest of the team.

In Dimension of Dialga:

PALKIA:[bursts out laughing]Hahahaha, i like this boy, Gary Oak is it, he is predicting everything thats about to happen. His definitely the best character here for me, GARY MF OAK! HELL YEAH!