Chapter 12:The House

Start from the beginning

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro, do you hear something? It's really unconfutable because it keeps ringing. Is that.. a drum?" He said holding one of his ears which confused me till somebody fell off the roof of the house and hit the ground with blood all over him. I approach the bloodied man and saw that his wound was deep.

The man: "I finally..  got.. out. Finally.. outside." He said.

The man: "Am I.. going.. to die?" He asked. I give him a hug and hear a growl that wasn't from the dog but from within the house. I check up on the man and see that he already died. I was sad knowing that he suffered a painful death.

The boy: "That's not out brother. Our brother was wearing a yellowish brown clothing." He said which made me realize that there are people being held prisoner in the house. I place the body down and promise to properly bury them when I return. I call out to Zenitsu that we need to enter the house who starts to shake and sweat heavily. I understood why and was about to enter but the yellow haired boy grabbed me from behind.

Zenitsu: "Don't look at me with rage in your face!! I'll come along okay!!" He cried out thinking I was forcing him to come with me. I told him I was not forcing him to come along but he kept screaming that he will come along with me. I place Nezuko's box down next to the two siblings and tell them that the box will protect them no matter what. Me, Zenitsu and the dog enter the house and Zenitsu asks if I can protect him which I apologize to him about having some bone fractures that haven't healed. This upset Zenitsu asking why I have them and who is going to protect him. I tried to calm him down but it didn't work and the siblings came inside the house which concerned me.

Tanjiro: "You can't come in here!!" I shouted to them.

The boy: "We ran here because big brother's box is moving around."

Tanjiro: "Still you two can't leave it there! That box is more important than my own life." I told the two. I then hear a sound which Zenitsu blames his stomach till the shoji door closes on it's own. I hold on to the girl to shield her till I look up and see that the room changed or was it that we were moved by the drum beat? The girl cries and I apologize for separating her from her brother and asked for her name which she told me was Teruko. I tried calming her down by saying her name is nice till I heard something so I turn my head and see a demon with three drums on his body.

I shield Teruko away from the demon but I notice numerous smells and that the demon in front of me was the strongest since it's scent was spread all over the house

Zenitsu's pov: 

When me and Tanjiro were separated, I kept my composure of the situation.

The Truth():                                                                                                                                                                                                             Zenitsu: "(I'm going to die! I'm definitely going to die! I have been separated from Tanjiro!)"