𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

And now she was twenty and all the money she gained over the years she always put straight to her account.

She only left out a couple thousands to give to Lily so she would be satisfied.

That little stash that she found was nothing. Malora actually wanted her to find that, so she could stop forcing her to work so much.

When Lily had money she was the nicest bitch on the planet. She didn't force Malora to work or anything.. That's the only time she really acted like a mom.

Malora's birthday was in a month, and as soon as she hit 21 everything in that trust fund would be hers to spend. Thank god! She didn't know how much longer she could wait.

The first thing she would do is get a place so she could be out of Zach's way already. She felt like what he was doing was so nice, the least she could do was hurry up and get on her feet.

The room door opened revealing a half asleep Zach. He was so tired but he woke up because of all the phone calls Malora was getting. Apple ringtones were so loud especially in the mornings it felt like.

"Mm, you hungry?" He questioned, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing his eyes. She could tell he was tired, poor baby looked like he didn't get any sleep.

"Not really, but why you so sleepy? I thought you went to bed at the same time as me." Mal asked keeping her eyes on him.

Zach shrugged before letting out a light yawn, "just nightmares and shit. I'll be ight tho."

"Now get yo' ass up so we can go get your things."

Mal scratched the back of her neck with a monotoned look on her face. She honestly forgot that she still had clothes and stuff she needed to get from home.

'Too fuckin' bad. I do not wanna see that lady ever again.'

"Yeah about that.. my mom prolly threw all my shit out by now." Mal sighed, throwing the comforter off her body. "Plus, if I go back there right now she's probably gonna try to fight me and my face is already fucked up as it is."

Zach nodded because that's all he really could do. If she didn't feel comfortable going back home then that was okay with him, he wouldn't force her.

"Ight, I'll just take you to the mall later and you can get sum' stuff." Zach offered, like it wasn't a big deal. There was no way she was letting him do all this for her. Especially when she had nothing to repay him with..

"Zachariah no.. I'm not letting you do that, you've already done enough for me!"

"Again, I wasn't askin' mama. Put yo shoes on so we can go."

━━━━━

Zachariah bit back the smile forming on his face when he saw how happy Malora was. She was currently picking out new shoes as Zach held all her other bags. He was basically her maid for the day.

He decided why not let her go on a shopping spree. After all, it's not like he didn't have the money for it. And for some reason he found himself obsessed with doing things for her. Obsessed with that smile on her face as he let her get whatever she wanted.