Hello Hello

This is a Drew Starkey / Rafe Cameron fanfic as our main character will be in real life but also acting on the show, have a storyline being a character, etc. The show part is not a prediction for season 4 or any season really the sibling plot that our main character is a part of is more of a side story to the main treasure hunting that's going on as she is not apart of the crew and is oblivious to everything like Topper or Barry. So no treasure hunt for her! She only know what pertains to her plot!

I'm going to try and whip these out, the first couple of parts being rapid-fire. I have written one other fanfic and gave up on it due to some really bad family issues I had at the time but I might come back to it soon. I'm feeling determined now and quite passionate about the story so here it is...

My English isn't the best so bear with me. I'm dyslexic and have AWFUL grammar, I'll try to spell check and double-check my writing but no promise of no errors... Sorry in advance.

This is a slow burn and won't be raunchy right away, it also won't be super sweet romantic as I'm writing Drew as a bit of a player (I saw that party bus video 👀) It's definitely more friends to lovers but a toxic relationship may be a bit of enemies to lovers... Anyways...

I'd also like to add that most of this pertains to real-life actors, Drew Starkey, Madelyn Cline, Chase Stokes, etc. I will be making assumptions about their real-life relationships with each other for example the Madelyn Cline/Chase Stokes breakup, and the drama between Madison and Rudy. This includes my dislike for Elaine as I'm not 100% on all of the problematic stuff she has done but she has been very anti-something that has really affected my life. Rudy might be just as bad for being in a relationship with the girl but I digress. These won't be huge storylines in the story, but I thought I'd put out my personal bias just in case they were mentioned.

Please leave some feedback and let me know what you think (: