Chapter 5: Finding A Solution

Rakurou: Hm. "Tour of the Rabbit Country's" activation conditions... while equipped with a "Vorpal" weapon, defeat monsters higher than your level. Doing so will cause Vorpal Bunnies to spawn in all towns. These bunnies will guide the player to the country of rabbits. 

Y/N: While following them, the bunnies won't talk and will keep running, so make sure to not lose them. After visiting them, defeat the monster which keeps attacking their country, doing this will allow you to learn the magic [Enchant: Vorpal].

Rakurou: As I thought. The unique scenario we got was completely different. The traget monster wasn't as weak as that snake and it's presence wasn't as intimidating as Lycaon, but...

Y/N: It was a yakuza-like boss giant rabbit.

Flashback to in the Rabbit Palace

Vysache: Ya dared fight the puppy? Ya guys got a pretty decent Vorpal spirit.

Sunraku: Vo-vorpal spirit?

Vysache: So, how about it? If yer up for it, I wouldn't mind trainin ya up myself.

Sunraku: Well, no reason to not accept.

Kakudai & Sunraku both bow down to their knees.

Kakudai & Sunraku: We place ourselves in your care, Aniki.

Vysache's eyes suddenly go dark.

Vysache: Huh? Ya' callin me Aniki?

Sunraku: Eh? Er..no! *softly* I was just trying to be respectful...

Kakudai: Oh shit, we made the wrong choice of words

Vysache looks like he's about to slap Sunraku and Kakudai but pat them on the back instead.

Vysache: HAHAHA! I'm startin' to like ya boys! Ya sure know yer place! Ya can call me "Vash" from now on. Everyone I acknowledge calls me that.

Sunraku: Y-yes.

Vash: Emul!

Emul: Yes!

Vash: I'll leave these two in your care.

Emul: Eh? Yes! I'll do my very best!

Emul: Well, I'll give you guys a tour guide of the rabbit palace.

Sunraku: Wait! I think we're gonna turn in for the night.

Kakudai: We are?

Emul: Is that so? That's unfortunate...In that case I'll take you to Rabbit Inn!

Kakudai: Well then, please do.

Emul: Leave it to me!

Vash: Oh crap, I almost forgot about this.

Kakudai: Eh?

Vash throws two collars that snap onto Sunraku & Kakudai's necks. 

Clack

Sunraku: What the hell?! An involuntary equipped item?!

Vorpal Spirit Choker
Experience earned will be halved, however stat bonuses gained upon leveling up will be 2.5x( rounded to the nearest decimal)

Without the king's permission the neckpiece cannot be removed.

Sunraku: Experience gain halved?!!

Vash: For a weakling to gain strength, they'll need to overcome extraordinary hardship. It means to never forget your vorpal spirit!

Sunraku: You... YOU PUT ANOTHER CHAIN ON ME!