♪ - 4

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

____________________________

🧋🍂☕️🌻☕️🍂🧋

- 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ -

𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕤

____________________________

• 1 day prior •

hongjoong huffed while being dragged down the street by mingi who carelessly squeezed by passerby's, it had become hongjoongs job to apologize to them every time they bumped their shoulders or mingi had stepped on one of their shoes.

"mingi-ah, slow down!" he sighed, feeling utterly drained, and he pulled his shoulder into themself to avoid hitting another person walking by. mingi quite literally didn't process how much of a lunatic he looked like while sprinting down a snowy seoul street with a tired small boy attached to his hand,

"he's going on break soon! i want to see him working!" he whined, making hongjoong even more confused then he was before- to their knowledge what had happened was that while they were working, mingi checked his phone, looked at the time, gasped (way to dramatically for hongjoongs liking), and then grabbed his hand and started running.

"see who? you haven't even told me where we're going!" the shorter groaned for what felt like the hundredth time, trying their best to keep up with mingis pace.

"yunho! we're going to his flower shop!" he said, slowing down a bit to catch his breath.

"wha- this is why you made me leave the studio! to see your crush?" hongjoong felt like facepalming, he couldn't properly though with mingi pulling him by the arm, so instead he sighed again.

"he's not my crush, and yes." mingi said simply, looking down the line of shops, and pulling hongjoong past another coffee shop- he found it funny that they're had been so many on one block. hongjoong snorted, "right, sorry he's "not" your crush."

"shut up, we're here."

hongjoong rolled his eyes, yanking their hand out from mingis grasp and pushing past him to open the door to the pretty looking flower shop, mumbling about how stupid mingi was for this. when he pulled at the handle, a small 'ding' sounded, and just then- he stopped suddenly, looking up from whatever was blocking him to see a tall boy who had been walking out of the store the same time hongjoong walked in. both stood in the doorway, hongjoongs hand on the door handle and the others pressed against the top of the door- chests too close together for the blush on hongjoongs face not to be seen by the other.

he looked familiar to hongjoong, even with a white mask covering half his face, they could've sworn he had seen him somewhere- his stare seemed like one he'd been locked in before. and even when it got too much (it really had been only a matter of seconds) and hongjoong looked away, the man didn't move- he simply dropped his hand from the door and let out the softest sounding giggle hongjoong had ever heard.