Chapter 60: Your Omega Belongs to Others Too.

Start from the beginning

Jiang Fan's elderly father stepped in front of him again, halting He Yushen's advancing steps.

Jiang Fan sneered, "The omega in the chair was claimed as Mr. Yin's just last night. Yet, today, he belongs to you, Mr. He. Quite the maneuver."

"Last night, the young master of the Yin family threatened to settle scores with me."

"You!"

Nanyi sprang up from the chair, eager to slap the alpha on the ground. However, the abrupt movement made him wince in pain.

He Yushen coldly stared at the man on the ground without speaking. Even with his back to Nanyi, something felt amiss.

"He Yushen? What...""Yushen, it's time to leave."

The ever-silent Yunluo spoke just as sirens echoed from below.

He Yushen cast an indifferent glance at the horrified duo on the floor and left the room without taking Nanyi's hand this time.

Nanyi closely followed the two alphas.

As the elevator doors closed, officers in uniform entered the room they had just left.

Nanyi thought to himself: Serves them right.

The journey back to the villa was eerily silent, just as it was when they set out.

He Yushen sat upright in the car, his gaze fixed firmly ahead.

Nanyi was still feeling discomfort, shifting his position multiple times. Yet, he felt elated.

"Madam, your friend returned your call."

As Nanyi entered the living room, the butler approached him.

"Really?!"

The ever-stoic alpha, hearing the joy in his voice, slightly furrowed his brow.

Grasping the phone from the butler, Nanyi ascended to the second floor and entered the bedroom.

The call connected almost immediately.

"Yi Yi!"

The enthusiastic voice left Nanyi somewhat stunned, prompting him to instinctively pull the phone away from his ear.

"Guess what happened this morning!"

"Hmm... what's up?"

Just from the omega's excited tone, it seemed to be something joyous.

"Shanyao confessed to me! He did it first. We're together now! Hehe, I have an alpha too."

"Really? Then what was that pitiful act last night all about?"

"Oh, I just misunderstood when I saw another omega hug him. Shanyao explained everything."

It felt as if pink bubbles were about to burst out of the screen.

"By the way, did Yin Lu properly escort you home last night?"

"He did."

"He didn't take advantage of you, did he?"

Nanyi hesitated briefly before replying, "No, he didn't."

"Good. At least he has some manners. But what happened to your phone? Why did you call me with He Yushen's butler's phone? I couldn't reach yours either."

"I accidentally broke it last night."

"Then have He Yushen replace it for you. He's loaded! Make the most of it. Otherwise, what's the point of being his omega and enduring all those demands?"

The last sentence was spoken with a hint of resentment, the tone notably heavier.

A hint of suspicion crossed Nanyi's mind. Hesitatingly, he began, "Feng Feng... you didn't...?" He couldn't bring himself to finish the question.

The person on the other end, undisturbed, blurted out, "I'm almost 21. Many omegas my age already have little babies. It's perfectly normal. It's just that the experience differed slightly from my expectations."

"What kind of difference?" A soft, deep voice intruded the conversation.

"Nothing..."

Nanyi just chuckled and prudently ended the call.

Yin Feng was unaware of last night's events. Nanyi didn't want to inform him, unwilling to cause his friend any guilt.

To prevent Yin Lu and Yin Feng from discussing the previous night, Nanyi went downstairs. After getting the butler's approval, he logged into his own account.

[Don't tell Fengfeng about last night.]

[Yin Lu: Alright.]

[Yin Lu: You finally responded to my message.]

[I'll be busy, no need to reply.]

Nanyi really didn't know how to interact with Yin Lu, so after hurriedly sending the last message, she logged off.

"Where are Heyu Shen and the others?" Handing the phone to the butler, she realized the living room was empty.

"They're in the study."

Who knows how much work Heyu Shen and Yun Luo have to discuss? It's one thing for them to be at the company all day, but they dive straight into the study room upon returning home.

All Nanyi wanted was to clarify the misunderstanding with Jiang Fan. Why is it so hard?