Chapter 4: Invitation To Rabituza

Start from the beginning

Sunraku: Woah, where are we? Why are there so many Vorpal Bunnies everywhere?

Kakudai: You.... *sigh* whatever.

???: Welcome, Sunraku-san and Kakudai-san, I'm happy to finally meet you!

Sunraku & Kakudai: GAH!! Yes?!

???: Truly! The rabbits are making a fuss right now talking about all your deeds, your guys' bravery to stand against "Night Raider" with just the both of you! And your incredible skills in delivering countless blows while avoiding it at the same time!

???: You guys were truly the manifestation of the "Vorpal soul"!

Kakudai: Wow, this rabbit sure loves to talk.

???: Also, about that curse on your body, it means Lycaon considers you as a worthy opponent and not prey!

Sunraku: *whispering* Is this thing really an NPC, it just won't shut up about Lycaon.

Kakudai:*whispering*Who knows? But what part of the curse said....

Sunraku: *whispering*You mean about how conversations with certain NPCs will change?

Kakudai:*whispering* Yeah.

???: I'd like for the both of you to meet Fath- *cough* I mean the boss wanted to talk to you so I was tasked with leading you guys here.

Kakudai: Your boss wants to meet us?

Sunraku: They're not gonna get revenge on all those Vorpal Bunnies I've defeated, right?

Kakudai: You, what...

Emul: ! Oh. My name is Emul. And our boss isn't the type to meddle with something as petty as revenge.

Sunraku: *thinking*Is this really AI, it can even read the situation...

Kakudai: Stop thinking too much.

Emul: There have been quite a few humans who have visited us rabbits but... both of you are the first to be invited to the rabbit palace.

Sunraku & Kakudai: *thinking* That means we're the only players that have encountered this unique scenario?!

Sunraku: *thinking* After I got killed by that dog, I wasn't sure what I was gonna do..but looks like my luck is finally turning around!

Kakudai:*thinking* Heh, nice.

Emul: Boss, I've brought the humans who embodied the Vorpal spirit, as requested.

Kakudai: I wonder kind of respect I should show for a bunny...

Sunraku: Wha..

???: I see... I've been waiting . Are you guys the ones who got pissed on by that puppy? You humans lose the Vorpal spirit so quickly, so I thought you all were just spineless cowards, but it seems there are a few that are worth my time, eh?

???: So, how about it? Are you willing to lend me a bit of your time?