Twone shook his head standing up telling Cleo he'll be back and walking out the kitchen. She snapped her head in Xavier's direction.

"Why was I not notified of you being with my favorite person?!" She whisper yelled at him

"Fuck me too then."

"Watch you mouth" she said pointing her finger at him

"You so fake" he mumbled sitting down in the chair twone was in picking up his jacket and placing it in his lap.

"I thought he liked women tho.." Cleo spoke confused

Xavier gave her a look not responding

"I'm not finna do this with you." She mumbled turning back around putting the rice on low. Walking over sitting in the high chair next to him.

"You look happy." She said smiling and he nodded in response

"I'm very happy wit' him maw. One'a the few people I kno' for a fact got a amazing soul. I luh him a lot."

"He knows?" She asked referring to the last part

"Mhmm."

"He loves you back?"

He nodded once again with a smile on his face. He was positive.

"It's this li' girl that we keep in contact wit' at the foster home. I'm looking into adoption, he don't know dat' yet, but I am. Real sweet girl, her name Kehlani. But ion kno."

"Why you don't know?"

That made him laugh a bit, not exactly a happy one.

"I'm in the game maw and rather I like it or not I gotta look into the reality a the world. I can't leave the game, hell nun of us could leave the game. It's something I'm stuck wit' for life, maybe if I was a dealer probably. It's more difficult being one of the main distributor's. I don't want that lil girl in no danger maw."

"Maybe you can't leave. But I know that you can take a step back. Baybe you have everything you need right infront of you. You've given me and your grandfather a life we never in a million years thought we could have. And we love you so so so much. It seems like you already know what direction you want to go in, you just have to work towards that Leon.

It's time for you to be happy."

-

Xavier silently sat in the kitchen as Cleo got back to cooking. He was thinking.

It haven't even been since he's been with antwone and the fact that getting a child with him was on his mind, he didn't know how to go on about the situation.

That wasn't something so deal with lightly. Having a child is them being stuck with each other for the rest of their life, though that wasn't what at was bothering him. Twone obviously wanted to keep her when she was first with them but did he want to have a child with him. He didn't know.

Deciding to ignore his thought when he heard the a knock on the door.

"You got ya lil church friends ova' here?"

"No not today, but that's probably Miss Pat coming over. Go open the door it's cold out there."

Man Miss Pat talk too much.

Getting up he walked over to the door opening it seeing a familiar woman, he couldn't exactly put a name to her face. She looked at his with wide eyes and he looked back at her confused.

Fuck you starin at.

Xavier thought with a slight mug on his face. Still stepping aside to let her in.

"Who you?" He asked watching the woman and she just stared at him making him look around and then back to her

"Maw! Somebody hea'!" He said yelling stepping away from the woman and he watched her waiting.

"Who is it- what are you doing here." Cleo asked as soon as she saw the woman's face "RAYMOND!"

A couple seconds later Ray appeared out the living room

"So you ca' yell but I ca-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence doing a double take at the woman standing by his door. "What you doing hea'? we told yo ass don't come back. You gotta go."

So nobody gon say no names?

Xavier thought looking between the 3 people.

"Pop Im sorry..."

Xavier now stared at the woman blankly and she made eye contact with him, tears started building up in her eyes as she watched her son.

"Xavier I'm so sor-"

Not letting her finish her sentence before he walked in the living room. Everybody was now on the couch and Mir walked back in the house glass sliding door.

"Aye we bout ta' leave." He said simply walking back to the silent staircase.

"Leon do-" he got Cleo off by pulling her in a hug. "Imma catch you later maw, enjoy yo trip in Jamaica. I luh you." He placed a kiss on her cheek

"Ight paw, I luh you." He mumbled giving him a hug, everybody else from the living room walking out making all eyes go on the unknown woman.

"I luh you boy. Stay safe out thea' Xavier. You hea me?"

Ray didn't even bother trying to talk to Xavier about the situation knowing he wasn't going to listen is he didn't want to. And he obviously didn't want to.

"I heard you paw." Xavier said and walked out the door ignoring the woman who watched him get one of the 3 blacked out cars outside the house.

Mother is back😍😍😍

Y'all I literally just got a belly button piercing not even 30 minutes ago. The pain was a 4/10 I'll update yall on it ofc. It looks so cuteee.

And also my mom went to pick up somebody that work with her, to drop them to work and her coworkers brother came out and he look HELLA FAMILIAR. And I'm just like God fucking damn I know this nigga from somewhere, and I told my mom that. She came back like a hour or 2 later telling me that he told his brother to ask for my number for him. I'm like HOW TF DID THIS NIGGA SEE ME🥲?!?! But then I remember I got out the car to hop in the back seat, So he was looking out the window when the car pulled up cause he didn't know who it was and saw me.

Idk when I'm out with my mom niggas have a tendency of asking HER about ME and I'm like...why😭?

And I'm also so fucking happy for my mom bro. She got did a over the phone interview with a hospital and they want her to work for them, so now she has a in person interview. She's been looking for a lab job for YEARSSS and I'm so happy she got back in the profession she loves. She was a lab tech when I was smaller and I remember sitting in her office when I was a kid and it was COLD ASF IN THAT BITCH. I'm just happy she got the chance to do it again after filling out applications for years.

I feel like big back reading all the comment about her with this face.