I fake groaned, muttering a "fine" to make her laugh. But Rylee was the boss around here. We both knew that.

I waited for Rylee to get ready before she drove me to my apartment. In the car though, I received a phone call. I looked at it, not knowing the number but answering the call anyways.

"Is this Harry Jowsey?" I was asked. I normally would immediately hang up, but I knew I was waiting for news about Bean. "Yes." was all I answered before they began to give me the most recent news.

Rylee held my hand as I put the call on speaker, closing my eyes and praying for good news.

"So she did suffer a spinal cord injury but is currently stable. However, we don't anticipate that she will be able to go home any time soon, maybe not for another few weeks even.." he said, those words crushing me when I knew that this was all my fault. It could've 100% been preventable. Bean could've been with us right now if I wasn't so stupid.

"The good news is that we do believe she will fully recover." He said, Rylee squeezing my hand and wanting me to be positive. But I could tell that she was upset herself and fighting back tears.

As he hung up, I sighed, covering my face. I couldn't believe what my poor bean was going through. "I'm sorry Harry.." Rylee said to me as she hugged me. She assured me that she'd be with me every step of the way. And I knew that with her by my side, I could do anything.

We took a few more minutes to ourselves before I told her I'd be quick to grab my stuff. Rylee nodded as she parked her car. She'd be leaving her car at my place as we'd be driving to Malibu right after rehearsals. It was the perfect pick-me-up that I needed after the nightmare accident.

I grabbed everything I needed for rehearsals and my trip, running downstairs to meet Rylee who was sitting in my lobby facetiming her sisters. I said my hello's before grabbing her hand and leading her to my car.

We headed to the studio to rehearse, today being a much better day. We met in the middle with Rylee still being strict, but I focused really hard on every correction she gave me so I could be better. And as this week we had contemporary, it felt easy to do the moves when the connection was already there. I was so excited to show it off.

Although the 4 hours felt eternal today, we finally finished and ran to my car. We turned on music and were hyped the entire way there. I had booked a hotel on the beach with a spa on site which I was also planning on surprising Rylee with.

I held her hand, telling her how excited I was to even get one night away with her. In LA, it felt like we were in this dwts bubble that we couldn't escape. And no matter how great it was, I wanted to show Rylee that my feelings were real even beyond the show.

As we made it to malibu, I drove up to our hotel. Rylee already being amazed with how beautiful it was outside. "Oh my god Harry.. how did you.."

"I have contacts.." I said jokingly, but I definitely had to call my manager to get a room here tonight. This hotel is a 5-star famous hotel that is always sold out, I was lucky to secure a room tonight.

Rylee's eyes glowed as she looked everywhere. I smiled at how adorable she was as I held her hand and led her inside. This place was beautiful though, even I was starstruck. I had always wanted to come here, but I guess I never had the right girl by my side to..

With Rylee though, I knew this felt right.

As I got our room key, we made our way upstairs. Rylee's jaw dropped as I opened the door, revealing our beautiful room with a stunning patio and view. We had gotten a suite which was basically a small apartment.

We explored the entire room, finding a jacuzzi in the bathroom and a hot tub in the patio. Man, I really wished we were staying for more than one night. "Harry I'm going to cry.." Rylee said as we walked onto the patio and saw a beautiful garden below us.

"Rylee, you are so deserving of this and more." I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her. "And I promise to always give it to you."

I wiped away her tears, kissing her forehead. She was just the cutest person ever. She was humble and always so appreciative of everything. I meant it when I said I wanted to give her the world and I would. There was nobody more deserving.

"I don't deserve you.." she said, cuddling into my arms as she rested her head on my chest.

"Babe, I don't deserve YOU. You are simply perfect Ry and I count my blessings every day that you entered my life."

——-

i just couldn't kill off little bean 🥺 

finale night tomorrow though, i can't wait to see them on our screens again ❤️