seven

~ rylee pov

"You guys seriously.. i brought you here, let me take you home!" Harry said as Lele and Carter let us know that Carter's friend was picking them up. He shook his head as he smirked, we knew exactly what they were doing.

"He's actually here already, so we have to go, but you two enjoy your night!" he said as they both hugged us.

"You look beautiful baby, enjoy the rest of your night!" Lele said to me as she hugged me, winking at me as she pulled away and ran off with Carter.

"Please excuse my friends, they're something else." Harry said as we both laughed. We followed the crowd, trying to get out of the venue but it was so packed. There were so many people here and it seemed like everyone was just throwing their phones at Harry, trying to get a picture of him or with him.

Just by looking at him, I knew that he felt anxious with his mannerisms. We were both getting pushed around, so I turned to him and extended my hand to him so we wouldn't lose one another. He squeezed my hand before interlocking our fingers as people continued to record us. But in this moment, I didn't care, I just wanted him to know that I was with him so he could feel a little bit less anxious.

From all directions, we heard people yelling at us, trying to get our attention. And we got the common question of if we were dating. Even though we weren't, us holding hands in public didn't make it seem that way..

As we finally made it outside, we were able to find his car fairly easily. Harry opened the door for me as I hopped in and awaited for him to get in. As we both sat there, finally being in silence, we both sighed. "I'm sorry about that.. big crowds make me anxious at times. I don't do well with cameras in my face." He said, and I couldn't blame him.. how could anyone handle that.

"Thank you for holding my hand and reminding me that you were with me in that moment, it helped me calm down." He said sweetly as he held my hand and brought it up to his lips to leave a kiss on it.

He held my hand the entire way home as we sat with low music, being completely exhausted after a day of practice and a really fun concert.

As we made it to my apartment, he parked and offered to walk me upstairs. "It's late." he said as we read the clock that said 12:25. He actually wasn't offering, he was telling me that he was going to walk me to make sure I made it to my apartment okay.

I thanked him as we both walked into my apartment building, Harry letting his arm rest around my shoulder as he pulled me towards him. "I had so much fun with you tonight, thanks for coming!" He said. "Thanks for inviting me!" I said, Harry being the one with the idea and buying the tickets before I even said yes. He loved to surprise me in that way and it was really cute.

"Well, here we are.." Harry said, seeming to drag his words as if he didn't want to part ways yet. Which I didn't either.. no matter how much time I spent with Harry, it never seemed to be enough. I always missed him right after he left.

I opened my door, asking if he wanted to come in. He smiled but shook his head. "9am practice? We should probably both head to bed." He said as I nodded, he was right. The competition was only getting tougher, we couldn't stop working hard now.

I took a few steps into my apartment, leaning against my door as neither one of us wanted to say bye. He stepped towards me and hugged me, both of us holding on for a few moments longer before we stepped away slowly. Our eyes locked and his hand met my cheek, staying there and caressing it.

"I really want to kiss you right now.." he whispered, almost being inaudible.. but those words have been ones I had been waiting for.

"So kiss me.." I whispered back with confidence. I don't know who I was becoming because old Rylee would never be this bold, but I was loving it.. and I was loving every moment with Harry, I had been waiting for this moment in particular.