Catching the megalodon

Zhang and Jack soon walk back into the man monitor room"is the station alright"jack asked as he follows Zhang.

"Report "Zhang says as he walks over to the wall looking over a digital outline of the whole station "no leaks. No visible damage"the walls says.

Jade walks back in with the others as she and meiying walk over to Jaxx "alright team initiate emergency protocols and nobody is to go into the water."Mac says.

"Turn off all the underwater lights restruck the crew to essential areas"Jonas says to Mac who nods his head before going to do just that.

Dj leans over by syuin who was at her computer "you said it was impossible for it to get up here"he says.

Syuin sighs"it should have been "she says.

Jaxx sits in her chair sitting meiying down in her lap while Jade leans.on the desk next her as Jaxx looks up a graph of the thermocline as mack walks over."you guys take a look at this when the glider came up the thermocline was intact, so it was one degree Celsius right?"she asked.

"Yeah"Mac says nodding his head as the others were looking at the graph of the thermocline on the main monitors above as a big gust of air breaks through the thermocline 

"But a minute later when evolution came up the temperature increased by 25 degrees a shark could come right through there twenty sharks for that mater"jaxx says as Jade looks at the screen in dread.

"When the Meg hit the origin it slammed into a thermal vent"Jonas says.

"Those can release millions of gallons per minute the hate from the vent cleared the path through the freezing cold layer"Zhang says.

"Are you saying we opened up a superhighway for giant sharks "jack asked shocked as Jade rolls her eyes at the man"idiot"she whispered to her self.

Jaxx shakes her head "not exactly it seems like it was a transitory event the temperatures are returned to normal and the gap is closed"she explained as the thermocline was shown calm and straight again.

"Yeah but now before a massive prehistoric killing machine decided to come up and say 'high' "DJ says with a huff with his arms crossed.

"Hey look we're wasting time that things out there. We need to find it and kills it"Jonas says.

Syuin stands up"no. We can't. We should explore non lethal options first "she says.

"For the Meg or for us"Jonas asked before a beeping was heard as an alarm blares gaining all there attention as they now stand around a digital table as a crew man taps a few places showing a map as alerts pop up "twenty miles south southwest "the crew men says.

"What does that mean"jack asked.

"It means a boat has gone down"Zhang explained.

Jade shakes her head"not just one grandpa but three"she says as two more alerts pop up.

"That's the Meg we need to get there now"Jonas says as they all share looks.

A huge white boat with a chain and life boat was shown speeding through the water as Jax was on the deck looking through some binoculars wearing Beni and Jacket. Jade was shown inside with the others with a her jean jacket instead of her flannel as they speed forwards.

"Mac! I found something!"Jaxx yells as Mac slowly the boat to a stop as Jade walks out ahead of them was three boat wreckage as she looks around "dear God"she says as she stares at what the Meg did to these boats as many pics of of boats, and equipment Grindr around as they others soon join her.

A shark with out fins was shown being pulled towards the boat with a hook by heller but dj looks at the floating sharks confused "these sharks have no fins"he says turning a shark over in the water.