Chapter 1

I should have thought it wouldn't be the same again, I just finished fighting amaimon the king of earth, as I was heading toward my friends, I could see fear in their eyes. I put my sword back in it's sheath, my blue flames gone.

"Is every one safe" I ask but all I got was silence, until Bon yelled at me.

"Why... the hell is satan's kid here in the academy!?"

I was shocked, I have never seen Bon this angry. I knew he would be angry but not this bad. I look at each of their faces, they look just as angry and terrified.

"...look I'll explain everything... for the moment, just calm down" yukio says trying to think of a way to explain this.

"Bon overreacted a bit, as you can see I'm not that different... no difference between me and a regular human..." I say looking at my friends. "...Tch I-I'm not bein' very persuasive, am I? WAHAHA...!" I finish rubbing the back of my head in a nervous matter.

I hear a soft voice coming from shemi but I couldn't hear her.

"Ah sorry can you repeat that shemi" I ask looking at her

"AS IF THERES NOTHING STRANGE ABOUT IT?!" shemi yells at me and again I was shocked, I have never seen shemi yell before.

"She's right your a demon, you should just die" Bon yells at me

"B-Bon right, you don't belong with us your a demon... wait not just any demon, your the son of satan the most powerful demon of them all he's killed thousands of people, who knows what you'll do" Shima says

"Wait... what I'm not going to hurt you guys" I say grabbing Shima's shoulder

"Don't you touch him, demon" Bon punches me in the face and I land flat on the ground. I start rubbing my cheek where he punched me.

'Im sick of this, all my life I've been called a demon but I never wanted to hear it from my friends'

I can hear them still calling me names, I'm sick of it, I may be half demon but I'm also half human.

I was done with it.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" I cried. I whiped my head around to face them. " I was saving YOUR sorry asses and this is how you repay ME?! Well I've had it with your shit!"

"Shut up you damn monster!" Bon yelled,"How can we trust you after what your father did to our families?!"

"What does that matter, I never new my father, I only met him once and he killed shiro fujimoto the only father who cared for me" I say back

He didn't even listen to me because Bon ran up to Yukio and pulled one of his guns and pointed it at me

"Leave and don't come back" Bon said pointing the gun at me

"BON STOP THIS" yukio yells at Bon, "GIVE ME BACK MY GUN"

I could now see how much he hated me now, how they all hated me, giving me a death glare. They want me to leave I will.

"FINE ILL LEAVE" I yell back and turn around and run back into the burning forest that I just fought in. I keep running until my legs can't take me any longer and rest.

"I'll give them a few day to cool off and yukio can explain everything to them" I say to myself "just hope yukio can take care of kuro"

It's been a few hours now, and I find myself well rested now so I go to find a lake or something for me to drink. A few minutes later I find myself at a waterfall, I cup my hands together and drink water but then I heard a noise, I ignore it thinking it was an animal but then I felt a hit from the back of my neck and I see blackness.

TIME SKIP, FEW HOURS LATER

I start to wake up but it feels different, I'm on a bed, I open my eyes to see I'm in a room but it's not mine and yukio's. I sat up when I heard a door open, I look towards the door and there was a girl about my age she was looking at me, but something was different about her, I look closely and noticed she has pointy ears like me and a tail.

"Oh your awake, master will be happy" she smiles at me

"Ummm... where am I?" I ask and she just looks at me

"Oh sorry I guess you wouldn't know considering grell just knocked you unconscious, I gotta say I really hate his methods but he got you here safetly and inharmed" she smiles at me again

"Yeah and where's here" I ask

"Gehenna if course" she said happily

'Wow she's a really happy person' I think to myself, "wait did you just say Gehenna?" I ask aloud

"Yup master sent grell to bring you here, well ill just leave your fresh clothes here, I can tell you would want time to yourself considering everything that's happened" and with that she leaves me alone in the room I'm in.

"I'm in Gehenna, I can't believe this"
___________________________
TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you liked it