Chapter 4

As I enter the school gate I feel nervous, I kept coming up with 'what if's' in my head. What if they hate me, what if they never want to speak to me again, what if they don't want to see me again and then the major WHAT IF, I have to leave them all behind and live with Satan. I shake my head trying to get the thoughts out, I then continue walking to the cram school area it's pretty late, after school hours so they should be out and at the cram school by now.

I start walking to the cram school a bit nervous, they were my first friends I ever made and now they hate me, I just got to hope they forgive me.

With all the thoughts going in my head I didn't even realise that I made it to the front door of my classroom. I take a big breath in and out but not even that seemed to calm my nerves. I gulp, all I have to do is knock on the door. I reach my hand up to the door and knocked but nothing came so I knocked again even louder, I heard shuffling coming towards the door, this is it. The door opens and there stood yukio my twin brother he had a look of shock on his face but after the shock was gone he quickly came out and shut the door so my classmates don't know I'm here, I'm guessing.

"Rin are you okay, where have you been?" Yukio looks at me with a worried face. I can tell he's been worried about me.

"Oh you know ran away in a forest then get knocked out by someone and wake up in Gehanna, only to meet Satan himself and make a deal with him, what about you, what's happened while I was gone?" I say only to laugh a bit when I see yukio's face to my explanation.

"You went to Gehenna and not only that but met Satan and made a deal? Are you crazy" he practically yells at me but not loud enough for the class to hear

"Hey it's not like I had a choice, I was knocked out and the only way I could come back here was to make a deal with Satan, besides everyone including you, use to say I was the reckless one and didn't think with my head." I say back to him

"You are right but are you crazy making a deal with Satan himself he's our enemy" yukio says

"I know, I know" I say back to him, there was a long pause before he said

"So what is the deal you made with him?"

"If my friends don't accept me for who I am I have to live with him and if they do accept me then I get to stay here and he won't come after me again" I finished

"Live with him?" I nod "wow you really are crazy and an idiot" yukio says and hits me over the head

"OW" I yell "you know it's not my fault you could have come after me, then I wouldn't be in this mess but NO you stayed with my other class mates"

"I had to make sure everyone was okay and explain to the others about your situation" yukio yells back at me. Maybe we were to focused on the conversation that we didn't even realise the door to the classroom was open, we both turn our heads to the door to see the others all standing there with mixed emotions some where scared, others were angry.

"How long have you guys been standing there" yukio asks

"When yukio hit Rin over the head" said kamiki

"Oh" was all yukio and I said

"What are you doing here" Bon asks me in an angry tone. I guess he's still mad at me. But I can't help that, Satan killed everyone most important to him, same with the others.

"I go to school here remember" I couldn't exactly tell them about the deal with Satan besides what better way to find out if they like me and want me to stay then to spend the day with them.