Chapter 1, part 1 | Walk Like an Egyptian - part 1

Start from the beginning

"Wowee!" Izzy exclaimed once she and Bridgette were now standing, looking at Alejandro. "I- I- I have a boyfriend!" Bridgette stammered, flustered. Alejandro then reached a hand out to the boys. "And amigos, please, allow me." He helped them both up as well. "Wowee.." Ezekiel spoke, before Tyler quickly remarked. "I like girls."

"Next - She's a sugar-addicted super fan, with 16 Total Drama blogs - Sierra!" Chris announced, before said girl came rushing out of the bus. "Oh my gosh, I love you guys! AND THIS IS GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND-" Sierra began of screech, hyperventilating, before she paused. "Anybody got a paper bag I can breathe into?" Suddenly, she seemed to exclaimed as she had taken notice of a certain someone. 

"Oh my gosh, Cody!" She rushed to him. "I've dreamt of this moment - only you weren't wearing a shirt!" She looked down at him. Before he could respond, Chris spoke again.

"And last, but definitely not the least - our new mystery contestant, [Y/N]!" shitshitshit that was your cue. You took a deep breath before walking out of the bus. You wanted to speak, say something, introduce yourself. But you felt several pairs of eyes on you, which made you incredibly nervous. So, you just gave a small wave instead and quickly walked towards where the others were, looking at the ground.

Just as you did so, everyone - including you - turned towards the sound of screeching wheels. "What the-?" Duncan muttered. And there it was, in all its glory - the plane you and the other contestants would be traveling in. As it stopped moving, a couple of the nails holding it together fell off.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane." Courtney raised her hand before signaling towards the plane. Chris shrugged her concern off. "Relax, it's perfectly safe!" Chris replied. As if on cue, a huge chunk of the plane fell off. The loud sound caused you, and some others, to flinch. You assumed the nails that fell off earlier were holding it together.

"Now boarding!" Chris exclaimed. Owen quickly began to panic more than previously. "NO! I can't ride in that! Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my mom! No, I'm not doing this!" Chris frowned as Owen continued to complain, pulling out a frying pan and walking towards him.

"I'm out! THIS IS UNETHICAL!" CLANK! You and the other contestants winced at the sound of Owen being hit by Chris echoed in the air. "Mommy.." Owen muttered before falling unconscious. "Anybody else got a problem with it?" Chris asked in a challenging manner as he raised the frying pan once more.

"No!" "Love it!" "Dibs on the window seat!" Cody, Lindsay, and Bridgette quickly agreed with Chris, as so did the other competitors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all followed Chris into the plane. "Singing? Really? I thought Chris was joking about that." Gwen shrugged, turning to the rest of the competitors. "Well, I don't have a problem with it." Courtney shrugged in return, smiling. "Yeah. 'Cause you like singing." Leshawna pointed at Courtney. Duncan signaled towards himself with his thumb. "Well, I  don't! Girls sing, little birdies sing," Duncan imitated a bird with his hands, letting out a forced laugh. "Duncans do NOT sing."

"Think I'll get to beatbox?" Harold spoke to Leshawna. Duncan turned to him. "I'll beat you if you try." He raised his fist to emphasize the threat. "Why are you doing this to us?" Heather pointed at Chris, clearly annoyed. "Singing reality shows are HUGE! And - the worse the singing, the higher the ratings! Which, is why on this show, there will be no vocal coaches, or rehearsals, or warnings!" Chris explained.

Shit. You were screwed. Like, really fucking screwed. You were already pretty self-conscious about your singing abilities. Now you had to sing on reality TV? Oh, you were fucked. After Chris' explanation, all the other contestants began to complain. "Anywho," Chris began to speak again, clearly not giving a shit about you and the others' protests.