#11 - AFTER - The storms in my head

~Dedication to Delialovesmypancakes because she complimented me on the final sentence and I put so much thought in that so thaaaank you for noticing that detail :3 

A/N
Guess who's back?! (I'm not sick anymore, thanks for asking, how are you?)  
here y'are guys, new chapters! Doing another dance? I think we should have a ydkm-dance :3
Have fun reading & don't forget to fan/vote/comment. 
______________________________________________

|  On the right I'll be posting this nice little doodle some lovely lass named Carr made for me, she does loads of cool things and you should totally check out her work ;3
|  danandphilareawesome.tumblr.com
|  carrienloveyou.deviantart.com
_______________

AFTER - Chapter 11
_______________

Chris’ POV

“Chris!” My eyes flutter open as I get a friendly but hard punch in the arm: “Muhh?” I let out an undefinable sound as I’m slowly waking up. Somebody’s calling my name. I rub my eyes and try to focus a bit. Right, I’m on an aeroplane. I’ve never slept quite this good on a plane. As a matter of fact, I never sleep in flight at all. Suddenly PJ’s bright green eyes appear mere centimetres in front of my eyes: “Hey Chris, you awake?” I cough and sit up, awkwardly wiping some drool off my chin. He moves away as I rise from my slouching position. I seem to have fallen asleep on PJ’s shoulder, luckily I haven’t drooled on him. Even though I’m a bit embarrassed he seems to be too excited to care about something like that, he taps my shoulder and giggles:  “Can I tell you a little secret?”
I yawn and stretch a bit, leaning over to PJ so he doesn’t have to wake the whole plane while telling me. His eyes are flickering with enthusiasm and he seems very eager to tell me.
I yawn again and mumble: “Why of course, Peej, tell me. What are you so flustered about?”
PJ sits back in his chair and shifts around nervously for a few second before leaning back in my direction and almost shouting: “I’m meeting a girl there!”

He might as well have punched me in the stomach; it’s like all air gets blown from my lungs. If I weren’t strapped to my chair I probably would’ve dropped to the floor like dead weight. I feel like a sucker for reacting so heavily, he has obviously dated before, it just seems that this is more serious. Why would he be meeting a girl in freaking Barcelona if she weren’t something special? What if he’s in love… What if he moves away, to live with her. What if she’ll mean more to him than I do. I always knew that the day would come that PJ would find a girl and settle down, he’s a good-looking guy. He could get anyone he wants, it’s kind of surprising that it didn’t happen earlier. But when I have known it for so long… then why does it hurt so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan’s POV

I clench my fingers around the bathroom sink. “Get a hold of yourself” I whisper at my reflection. Phil and I have come home about two hours ago, he’s in his room doing whatever he’s doing in his Phillife and I am already losing my sanity like I've done so many times before. I’ve just tried to nap but it didn't work out the way I hoped it would. After about twenty minutes I woke up, sweaty and feverish, and now I’m trying to convince myself not to cut. I’ve just got out of the shower and I’m wearing only some underwear and shorts when Phil enters the bathroom. I see my face turn an unattractive shade of pink in the mirror as Phil walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. Extremely self-conscious I lean forward a bit, so he’s not touching too much of my bare skin. He has seen me with an uncovered torso many times before, but it's different now were together, at least I think so. I let out a quivering breath and inspect the two boys in the mirror. Phil is resting his head on my shoulder and his fingers laced in mine, Phil looks absolutely adorable and my spirits lift a bit.
I might not have to do this all alone. Just as I have gathered the confidence to turn around and kiss him, Phil breaks the silence: “I.. Umm, Dan?” My gaze snaps up to Phil’s eyes, he looks troubled.

Insecure as I am, I’m instantly worried, what has gone wrong? Has he decided that he doesn’t love me? Is he dying? Are we all dying? Before I have the time to lose my mind and curl myself into a ball to sob, Phil speaks up, more seemingly more confident: “Dan, Chris just called.”