"Oh um, well you see, I ran into Jon and then we..."

Celeste chuckled. "We get the point."

"See you girls, later. Bye Mel." Jon kissed her cheek after giving her the bags and left as Celeste and April squealed.

"So adorable! No doubt you are Philly's power couple." Celeste teased before getting in the driver's seat.

"Come on, it's sleepover time!" April cheered and got in the car. "Shotgun!"

"Great, I get to lay down in the backseat," Melanie sighed, getting in her seat

"Ooh, that just gave me an idea for truth or dare."

"Truth or dare!?" Melanie exclaimed as the two former champs laughed.

"Knowing you guys, you'll give me something crazy to do."

"Maybe..." Celeste teased with a playful grin. While she drove, she informed Melanie, "I wouldn't lay down, I see fans nearby."

"Awesome, I get to see the fans again," Melanie put her window down

"Someone really loves her fans."

"Can't help it." she chuckled as saw security trying to block fans as they looked at who was driving in the cars.

Melanie waved with the girls before Celeste drove away. When they get to the hotel, Melanie rooms with April and Celeste. They see the divas already there.

"Thank goodness this is a big hotel room," April said. "Remember! No boys!" she turned to Nicole.

"Why are you looking at me?" Nicole asked innocently.

"Keep the dirty mind to yourself."

"No promises."

"Truth or dare time!" Celeste exclaimed as the girls cheered

"No!" Melanie quickly responded. "Uh, can I watch?"

"Oh no, and we got special dares for you, honey." Nicole grinned.

The Divas champion started to groan. She hated truth or dare sometimes. Last time she was dared to pole dance on a lamp, and if she didn't she would be forced to not have grapes. She couldn't take that chance, even if it was a bluff all along.

"Why me?" Melanie complained

"Because you're entertaining to watch." Celeste recalled.

"Truth or dare?" Nikki asked with a grin.

"Dare..." Melanie frowned.

"I dare you to give me your phone."

"Um...okay?" she gave her phone to her.

"Great!" Nicole started texting.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"It's all part of the dare."

"Omg, Nicole!" Brie exclaimed as she read the text that she was typing

"Who are you texting?" Melanie raised a brow.

Nicole looks up at Melanie and gives her a grin. "Jon~"

"Oh no..." Melanie facepalmed

"Let's see...I'll text him 'Hey baby, what are you doing?' And later on, I'll text him some dirty messages."

"Nikki! No way, give me my phone!"

"I love the plan Nikki! Can I help?" Eva asked as she sat next to her.

"Poor Melanie." Jojo gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Hey, what nickname do you call him?" Nicole asked.