....

In an alleyway...

Y/n: Sarah.... I love you....

Standing in front of me was Sarah, an extremely beautiful girl with a petite physique....

Her long black hair floated with the wind as her black eyes shined with tears....

She was extremely happy from my confession.... Seeing her that way, my heart skipped a beat....

Sarah: I-I've w-waited for so long.... I love you-

BANG!

It was a gunshot..... I was sure of it...

Why you may ask..?

I collapsed on the ground unconscious....

...

Time: Unknown... In a hospital...

?? : *Faint voices*

Y/n: ugh.. Uh... Ugh.....

?? : CaN yOu HeAr Me..?

I slowly open my eyes... But, I was still in a nauseous state.... My entire body felt numb...

?? : You're saved.... The blood transfusion was a success.....

I slowly turned my head to see a nurse writing something on her notepad...

Y/n: ugh... Wha.

There was an oxygen mask in my mouth....

?? : Please.... Rest...

She leaves..... After saying just those two words...

Unable to muster up strength, I just stayed still and thought about all the events that happened so fast....

How did I even end up here...?

I was proposing to Sarah... Until...

BANG!

Yes, I remember now.... I was shot..

I glanced around to see that I was surrounded with curtains.... And I think I'm all alone...

Wait... Sarah... What happened to her?

?? : What do you say, Sarah...?... Do you love him...?

Huh...?..... There's someone beside me... I didn't quite feel her.... But now the feeling was bone chilling....

I weakly turn my head to the right to see a shadow of a person sitting on a chair... It seems like a girl...

And what was she saying about Sarah...?

A hand slowly removes the curtain....

Monitor beeps..

My eyes widened as my heartbeat picked up the pace.... It felt like that, my heart was about to pop out of my chest.....

A girl was sitting on a chair, black hair braided on her shoulder, wearing a short pencil skirt.... But that was just a side display....

What really caught my attention, was the decapitated head of Sarah on her lap....

A wide insane smile forms on her face as she sees my face in panic....

She puts her hand on the severed head gesturing a pat....

?? : Say Sarah.... Do you really love him...?

SHE'S FUCKING INSANE...

Monitor Beeps...

My entire body was lifeless and my head was the only living being which was currently watching the horror show..... I screamed internally.... The pain that struck my heart was unbearable...

It made me believe that dying was a better option for once....

?? : Aww.... Guess she doesn't.... How pathetic.... Her blood was the only thing that was of use to you....

With that said, she threw the decapitated head away, blood still fresh, then crawled and climbed on top of me....

I was shivering, I was scared shitless, I was immobile.... I was helpless...

She looked me in the eye with obsession and affection..... But there was no sign of sanity left in those eyes....

?? : it's alright.... I love you.... I'll always keep loving you.... Till death do us part....

Who.... Just who even is she....?

?? : I'll always keep you close to my heart.... You'll never escape me.... Because....

Very creepy giggle...

?? : Ehehehe... You need legs to escape....

W-What... What is she talking about....?

MONITOR BEEPS!

My entire body was numb..... And now I realize what the reason was.....

Y/n: *HEAVY BREATHING*

My breathing became heavy through the oxygen mask, as my heartbeat became extremely unstable.....

?? Don't be scared.... I'm here for you.... I'll be always here....

She cups my shivering face, as I couldn't take my eyes off her face, which was covered in blood....

?? : You love me.... Right....?

I.....

The monitor was completely silent.....

...........