2

I could feel people's eyes on me. I'm used to it though. I don't fit in, that's something i'm already got used to. They don't even have to tell me that i don't.

I'm just trying to get to my class, it's an important one so i decided i'd goo and take some notes and... i don't know, be productive, maybe? I'm just trying to hold myself busy with stuff. It doesn't really matter what it is, anything is fine. As long as i'm not thinking about the fact that i'm a total failure.

I take my place, sitting at my usual table, taking out my book and pencil and my notebook, waiting for the professor to come. But of course, i'm early, so there's still 10 minutes until he comes. I open my book and take some notes that i couldn't finish yesterday, i also start highlighting some important parts that our professor will be explaining today.

When i get done with my work the professor enters the class. Right on time. I give all my attention to him. He starts reading our names one by one.

"Park Jongseong
Jeon Jisoo
Lee Yongbok
Park Dowoon
Song Kangmin
Han Jisung
Han Yisoo
Choi Eunjae
Min Seungheon
...
....
....."

And there he comes, the last name, the one who never comes to the classes.

"Lee Minho!"

Nothing. No once calls out to let the professor know they're here. No one rises their hand.
Just like i thought.

Of course there are students who are not attending to some classes, but he's different. I only saw him for, like, a few seconds in the very first day of school and that was it. I never saw him ever again. Never.

The class starts, i start taking notes but at some point, i start zoning out. It's like i'm daydreaming. I see myself (?) laying on the couch, there is a table right next to me, i see a sleeping pill and a glass of water.

I'm trying to get myself together, thinking about what i just saw. Nothing that i have seen just now was familiar to me.
I continue taking my notes but at the same time i keep thinking about what just happened.

The class ends and i put my stuff in my bag, i won't be attending to the other classes so i try to get to my dorm as soon as possible. Meanwhile someone approaches me, which i don't realise because i was too busy getting to my dorm.

"Han-ah!" It's Yongbok. Only a sunshine like him can sound so full of energy while calling out my name.

I turn around to look at him, i see him waddling his way to me in excitement. Yes, waddling.

Cute...

"I'm sorry i didn't wait for you after the class." I say, watching him put his arm around me.

"It's okay! I knew you'd be headed to the dorms as always, so i thought i'd come with you. Well also i wanna see Hyunjin as well, hehe.. he was listening to if this was a movie the whole time, so, i think he's calling me anyway!"

Wow, their communication technique is amazing to be honest.

"Okay, let's go then."

We start making our way to the dorms again, Hyunjin is my roommate, so i see Yongbok pretty often. It's almost like he lives in our mini dorm as well. Chan's dorm is right in front of us, he's roommates with a guy called... uhm, Seungmin?

"Chan's roommate's name was Seungmin, right?" I ask. I know Yongbok is pretty close to him.

"Yeah, it is! Why though, did something happened?" I see the honest concern all over his face, so i panic a little bit. I definitely did not wanted to scare him like this.

"No, no! Don't worry, nothing happened. I was just curious so i thought i'd ask. Hey, by the way, do you know who this Lee Minho guy is?"

He goes through his memory for a second, then shakes his head. "No, i don't really know him. But Seungmin does! He told me they're pretty close. They even have some sort of a friend group between them i guess."

This surprises me, i didn't expected him to be a social butterfly.

"But i guess Minho has some personal problems." He continues. And well, i guess he is not a social butterfly after all, hah.

I nod my head, but i can't beat my curiosity.. "what kind of problems?" I ask.

"I'm not really sure. But as much as Seungmin told me, he's been like this for a long time. He told me he takes medications to sleep well and he actually barely gets out of his house. So Seungmin and his friends go to check on him all the time, you know, to see if he needs anything and all."

I, once again, nod my head. That seems like some heavy shit that he's going through. 'I hope he get's better.' That's what i think as we enter our room.

As soon as we get inside, Hyunjin takes Yongbok in for the biggest hug i have ever seen. Meanwhile all i can think is the Minho guy. He seems like he's going through a tough life. I thought he was just skipping classes for fun, knowing the truth makes me feel guilty for thinking like this now.

I watch my roommate and his boyfriend having fun while i get lost in my thoughts.

'I really hope you get better Lee Minho, i'm sorry for thinking things that weren't accurate without knowing the truth.'

I take a deep breath and join my friends' conversation. Minutes passes by and i hear a voice in the back of my head, that definitely doesn't belongs to me, too.

'i'm already used to it.'

That's it. Nothing else.

My whole body freezes, my heartbeat goes higher. Was that what i think it was?

Hey guys! Once again, if you're reading this, thank you all soo much... i'll see you guys next time, bye!