"This is it." Levi stood in front of the last door, lifting his leg. "3...2....1"

In an instant, the door was kicked down, followed by the group pushing the explosive barrels through the small doorway. While the enemy was in shock, the squad entered the battleground, less than a dozen yet still mighty with experience and willpower.

Sasha lit one of her arrows before sending it to the barrels as instructed. As soon as it hit the target, it went up in flames, exploding in waves of black smoke. It provided a perfect cover for the scouts, the oil was just an extra touch that ensured the fire would continue to burn as long as required.

"Beautiful." Beka's commented on her short-worked masterpiece, twisting her guns in her hands and attaching her swords simultaneously. It was quicker to have both on her at the same time, she was actually excited to face her enemy.

Levi dived into battle first, followed by both Mikasa and Beka. Each moved swiftly and remained in sight until Moblit pulled the pin from another one of the doctors inventions. As instructed, he threw what appeared to be a ball at one of the pillars - it exploded on impact, generating a bombardment of green smoke to cover them.

"35 total!" Levi yelled after scaling the area. "In the upper parts of the pillars." He informed his allies. "Continue the plan, we'll take them all out here!"

Smiling, Rebekah was quick to follow the order to kill, shooting down one as he tried to retreat. She might as well utilise her guns while she was still able to see, besides, she was an excellent shot. After the MP's leader ordered them to scatter, the scientist rapidly began to shoot any of them that she could see - which was minimal in the smokey conditions.

As the conditions worsened, she began to mostly use her swords to kill her enemy. The first one she killed just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, too close to her. However, the second one she cut down was a direct threat to her allies, she saw him as he aimed his gun towards Connie, and she made sure that he wouldn't even have the chance to pull the trigger.

The scouts were dominating the battlefield, cutting down each threat they came across and hiding amongst the green and black smoke. Beka swerved through her enemies, striking their throats and watching their lifeless bodies disappear into the mist, she was killing too many to count.

However, when she and the others heard a playful cheer coming through the smoke, they knew their luck was about to change. Kenny Ackerman - their greatest threat - had officially arrived.

Racing towards the sound in anticipation, Rebekah met the gaze of her enemy, staring at him with pure malice emitting from her. This was the man she had came to kill, the one who probably informed the MP's of her gear and other inventions. Now, it was his time to pay.

"Ackerman!" Rebekah yelled, speeding towards him, but, she soon realised that she wasn't his target. Instead, Kenny faced Levi, aiming his guns towards him. The man was quick, and could easily predict Levi's moves, where as the captain had no armour, even he would find it difficult to dodge bullets.

So, the woman made a sacrifice, she aimed her hooks to a pillar and swung in front of Levi, intercepting the bullets with her armoured forearms. Whilst it stung, it wasn't important. She had one goal, making sure Kenny died in the cave, nothing more, nothing less.

"Watch out." Levi yelled as he dragged her away from the next round of bullets. She quickly regained her composure and moved with immense speed, following as Levi instructed. Even though she was a genius, it was clear that Levi knew the enemy best, so she complied for now.

"I'm armoured." She informed when she noticed the brief look of concern Levi gave her. "I'm also royally pissed off." The woman then took something that was clipped to her waist and showed it to Levi. "Seems he's got something against you, distract him for me." Although it wasn't an order, Levi knew it was the best course of action, so he sped away from Beka allowing her to work behind the scenes.