"Alby we got to go." Paige said grabbing one of his arms and putting it round her. Thomas took the other one. Running out, Thomas took hold of a small sword as they started to run for the council hall. Stopping them in their tracks stood a Griever. The robotic legs carrying it fast.

"Thomas go!" Paige yelled running off from Alby and Thomas.

"Paige!" Thomas yelled.

"I'll distract it! Get Alby safe!" Paige soon ran off into the woods followed by the Griever.

"Shit." Thomas and some others collected themselves in the council hall. Looking around Minho saw everyone but the one person he wanted for see most.

"Where's Paige?" Minho asked. Setting Alby down Thomas would go to run out again but was pulled back by Newt before a Grievers tail broke through the roof causing it to close in on them.

"Thomas!" Alby shouted as he got grabbed by a Griever holding on for life on the roof. Thomas ran to Alby and looked up at him. Realising something in his eyes. "Get them out..." Alby whispered.

"No!" Thomas' hands became sweaty and forcefully let go off Alby causing him to slip away into the maze forever. Trying to get him back, Thomas broke through the broken council hall remains and ran outside. Seeing all of the maze destroyed the Griever attacked was somewhat over. Already grieving, the Gladers looked around. Out of all the smoke and fire, a figure came from it. Running as fast as she could, Paige ran towards the Gladers. Straight into Thomas.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Thomas said hugging her back tightly.

"Had to save you somehow Tommy." Paige said feeling safe in his arms. Looking at them Minho, Newt and Frypan all smiled brightly. Paige and Thomas looked at each other not knowing what
was going on but they knew they both wanted it.

"You're bleeding." Thomas said looking at her arm. The cold night was still amongst them as another figure came from the smoke.

"Galy." Paige said standing next to Thomas. Before any of the boys could do anything, Galy punched Thomas to the ground already leaving a light bruise, which would soon become a nasty one.

"Minho!" Paige shouted pushing Galy back. Already pushing Galy back, Newt and Minho pushed Galy back soon to be helped by the other gladers.

"Thomas." Paige said helping Thomas up.

"I'm okay." Thomas said smiling even though he was in pain.

"What the hell!" Minho shouted.

"You heard what Alby said! It's his fault! And hers! Everything happened because of him! Because of them! He's one of them." Galy shoited trying to get to Thomas.

Thomas looked to his side seeing Chuck holding a needle that came off a Griever.

"Maybe he's right. I have to find out." Thomas said grabbing the needle off Chuck then sticking it in his leg. Falling to the floor, a loud thud could be heard. Turning around all the Gladers rushed to him.

•••••

"Thomas. Wicked is good. Thomas. That's your name now. Thomas. Wicked is good. Thomas. Wicked is good. Thomas. Wicked is good." A women dressed in all white a women would repeat over and over and over again. "Thank you for all you have done. Good work Thomas."
"Why are we doing this Teresa?" A familiar voice asked as the face of the new greenie approached him. "I can't keep watching them die. Torturing her."
"You love her?" The Greenie asked.
"Always." Thomas replied. Water. Hands. Surgery. Lights. A2. That's all Thomas could remember. Computers. A maze. Seeing people in a field. Subconsciously, Thomas connected together all the dots. The name Stephen. Waking up slowly, Thomas's brown eyes caught sight of a calming face. Paige.