.12.

Cecilia stood in the classroom, giving a demonstration on how to read tea leaves when she heard a little..

"Ahem?"

She turned her attention to the woman dressed on bright pink who sat in a wooden chair in the back of her classroom, "Yes Professor Umbridge?"

"I was wondering if you got my notice that I'll be examining your class today?" Umbridge says in her annoying voice. Cecilia nods her head.

"Yes I have or else I'd be questioning you on why you're in my classroom."

"Excuse me?" Umbridge snaps, offended.

"Aren't you supposed to be examining my class quietly? Please no more interruptions." Cecilia days with a cocky grin, Umbridhe turned a bright red before scribbling notes on her paper, "Right, back to what I was saying, reading tea leaves take practice. It takes time to fully... whats the word... understand what images the leaves make, you may see a cat and its really a top hat. It's about perspective, now exchange cups with you-"

"Ahem!"

Cecilia sighs and twitches her head before turning to Umbridge, a polite but strained smile on her face, "Yes?"

"Can I make the teeniest tiniest of interruptions?"

"I daresay find you can..." Cecilia mumbles.

"Could you make a prediction for me?"

"I do not see on command." She says in a stern voice before turning back to the students, "Now exchange cups with your pa-"

"I see the Blind Prophet is nothing more than a fraud and a con."

Cecilia was very close to hurling a tea cup at Umbridge.

"I- I'm sorry?!"

"But I understand," Umbridge gave a frog-like smile, "If you can't make the smallest of a prophecy for me then I suppose-"

"Nobody calls me a con!" Cecilia snaps, "Especially not in my own classroom!"

"I am the Grand High Inquisitor of this school!" Umbridge shrieked, "I can say whatever I please!"

"You have no right to insult me like that!"

"And what are you going to do about it? Hm?" Umbridge sneers, "Snap in front of everyone like you did at your trial in '81?"

"Those charges were released!"

"Does Dumbledore know he hired a criminal and a fraud to teach at this school? You're nothing Miss Harrow... you have no one... you're nothing and you'll never be anything else!"

Cecilia was a tough person but those words made her feel weak and small. Umbridge left the room and as soon as she did, Cecilia hurled a teacup at the door.

For a blind woman, she had great aim.

"Class dismissed." She says as she straightens her robes and her hair, trying to calm down before she blew up. Her students pack up snd leave, feeling sympathetic for their Professor but it also had them wondering.

What trial?