.9.

Cecilia sat down at the teachers table with Lucius on her right and Severus on her left. 

Harry Potter glared at Cecilia the whole time, the woman he trusted... a Death Eater... well... that ruined the theory that Death Eaters took her eyes.

Lucius squeezed her hand softly and gave her a smile, he then glared at Dumbledore for a moment before continuing his focus on the beautiful girl in front of him. 

Once dinner was finished, Lucius escorted Cecilia to her chambers, talking and chatting away. 

"I don't like that Umbridge woman," She said, shaking her head, "She doesn't give off good vibes." 

"Trust me, I don't like her either." Lucius said as they headed to her bed, "Now, may I have a kiss?" 

Cecilia giggled softly and nodded her head before pecking his lips softly, he held her waist and smiled against her soft pink lips. 

"I love you so much." He whispered as he laid her on the bed, he straddled her waist and shedded his and her clothes, she placed a hand on his chest. 

"I wish to wait." She whispered, "I wanna get my eyes back before we make love, I want to see you." 

"As you wish darling." He said as he kissed her neck softly and moved down her chest and stomach before moving up and wrapped his arms around her. 

"Goodnight Lucius." 

"Goodnight my love." She says softly as yawns and falls asleep in his arms. 

"Good morning class." Cecilia greeted with a soft smile, she felt Harry's eyes glaring into the back of her head, "Now are we ready for a brand new year today?" 

"Yes!" 

"Now I'm going to do something rather new, what's something you'd want to learn about this year?" She asked the class as she grabbed some chalk, "Go on, shout it out." 

"More star readings!" 

"Tea leaves suck!" 

Cecilia gave out a light giggle and shook her head, "Alright then." 

Harry Potter stayed silent the whole time while everyone else spoke up and requested different things. 

"Mr. Potter? Would you like to contribute?" She asked as she turned around, Harry thought for a moment before raising an eyebrow. 

"Can we learn about how Death Eaters know when Lord Voldemort-" Everyone visibly flinched, except for their teacher, "Is calling them?" 

"And why are you interested in that?" She asked in a calm but low voice, indicating that he needs to choose his next words very carefully. 

"Well, all Death Eaters have a mark on their arm that stings when Voldemort-" Everyone flinched again, "Calls on them, doesn't it?" 

"I wouldn't know." 

"You wouldn't?" 

"No, I wouldn't." She hissed at Harry, who glared back at her, a deadly look in his eyes. 

"Really? I doubt that." 

"And what exactly are you insinuating in Mr. Potter?" 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Professor...

"Mr. Potter, are you suggesting that I'm a Death Eater or something?" She laughed as she shook her head. 

"Considering you were in the graveyard the night Cedric Diggory was murdered!" Harry snapped as he stood up. 

"You are mistaken, I was at Hogwarts, in my chambers, grading work." She was an amazing liar, "You might need to get your eyes checked, Mr. Potter." 

"At least I have eyes to see, Professor." 

"And that's detention for you for tonight. Meet me in the classroom after your last class." 

"And if I refuse?" 

"You'll be punished more severely for your wild accusations and disrespect, am I clear?" 

Harry scoffed and rolled her eyes, Cecilia took a sharp breath. 

"Am. I. Clear?" She asked in a low voice. 

"Yes... Professor Harrow..." Harry said in a disrespectful tone of his voice, glaring at her. 

"Good," She changed her entire demeanor and smiled at the class, "Anyway back to our subject..."