.4.

The 1st task of the Triwizard Tournament was over, Harry Potter survived, much to her surprise, she certainly thought that he wouldn't make it. Lucius had asked Cecilia if she would go to the Yule Ball with him, of course she said yes. She knew what dress she owned that would be perfect for the night.

McGonagall was standing behind Cecilia at the vanity, tying her hair in a neat braided bun since the girl couldn't do it herself.

"You look very lovely," McGonagall said, patting the younger girls shoulders. She grabbed a black cloak that was edged in white mink fur and draped it over her shoulders, tying it in the front. 

Cecilia walked down the stairs, Lucius tapped his cane on the floor and looked up. There she was. She looked beautiful... no... more than beautiful.

He took her head and she squeezed it tight. He nodded his head and smiled down at her, he couldn't take his eyes off of her beauty. 

"You look lovely." He smiled and kissed her hand, she blushed. 

"Thank you." She smiled and bowed her head, Lucius couldn't stop looking at her. She was absolutely beautiful. They headed to the dance together and sat by the teachers, he was holding her hand the whole time. His thumb brushed over her knuckles softly, she relaxed at his touch, music filled her ears. He leaned to her ear and kissed it softly. 

"Care to dance love?" He purred, she blushed and shook her head but smiled. 

"I don't know how though." She said in a shy voice as he stood up, took her hand, and gently pulled her up to her feet. . 

"I'll show you. It's not hard." 

"I'll step on your toes." She warned with a soft giggle which was like music to his ears. 

"I'm not worried about that love." He said, looking down at her with a loving smile on his face. He headed out to the dance floor, placing her in front of him, he bowed and took her hand raising it slightly and slowly waltzing with her. One of his hands was on her waist, she smiled and relaxed in his arms, she stepped on his toes a few times but eventually got the hang of it. They danced for a long time, laughing and talking, she felt so happy with him. A few of the teachers thought that the couple looked cute together, especially since the incident with Narcissa left him broken and in pieces....

...However... Draco Malfoy glared at Cecilia the whole time, he crossed his arms and his upper lip twitched. Crabbe and Goyle sat on either side of him. 

"I don't like her," Draco snarled, tapping his foot on the ground, "She needs to go." 

"Why don't you like her?" 

"Look at her!" He snapped, "Look at the way she smiles at my father, the way he smiles and looks down at her!" 

"Maybe they're in love?" 

"Impossible, I know what really is going on... Professor," He mocked the title, "Harrow is trying to replace my mother." 

"Draco, the divorce was a year ago." 

"And?! Look at the stupid bloody Professor with her stupid blindfold and her stupid blindness..." He trailed off, his frown slowly turned into a devilish smile, "Hmm..." 

"What?" 

"If Headmaster Dumbledore won't get rid of her... I think I know something that will..." 

Lucius and Cecilia ran off after their dancing, hand in hand, they headed to the Clocktower Courtyard, it was snowing lightly. They sat down on the fountain edge and smiled lovingly at each other. Lucius brought a leather gloved hand to her cheek and brushed his thumb under her eye softly. 

"You look so beautiful..." He whispers before pressing his lips to her in a slow loving kiss. She nuzzled into him and smiled. 

"I love you Lucius Malfoy," She whispered against his lips, his hand trailed down her chest and to her thigh. She reached up and touched his cheek, he was nice and warm. She tried her best to imagine what he looked like, it was impossible, she couldn't do it. He grabbed her hand and pressed soft kisses to her wrist.

"Don't worry, soon enough, you'll be able to see me," He whispered, pulling her closer to him, "You don't need to worry at all." 

The couple headed back to his room to get changed, Lucius was sitting in warm pants and Cecilia in a warm but very revealing nightgown. She sat in front of him as he undid her hair, he closed his eyes and pressed little kisses to her shoulder, making her shiver.

"My love..." He mumbled as he kissed her, softly nibbling on the skin, "My perfect angel..." He continued to kiss her neck and shoulder from behind, smirking as he heard her soft whimpers of pleasure. He laid her down on the bed and she snuggled close to him, nuzzling her head in his chest. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. 

"My princess..." He whispered, feeling his eyes grow heavy, "My lovely girl. I will always be there for you and protect you no matter what happens..." He yawns and falls asleep, snuggled close to his lover, the fluffy sheets on the bed keeping them warm. Outside, the snow falls, frosting the window. 

Everything just seemed perfect.