The wedding - part 1

Comincia dall'inizio

When Rishi saw that she was crying He said in a very polite way

Rishi: I'm not going to take away Tara from you. And yes you owe me an explanation. but you are free to tell me all about your past whenever YOU feel that it's the time.
Look, before knowing you i was only looking from my prospective. But when i Saw you , and when i Saw Tara with you, i realised that there is might be something which I'm not understanding.

(Then he wiped the tear drops from her cheeks and said)
Actually i was here for discussing about something else. But i guess it's not the right time.
For now we should just go to the party.

(Zoya Nodded in yes. Then they both went to the place where the final rituals of marriage was going to be done).

(In Riya's Room)

Tara: bua.... Looking beautiful.

Riya: thank you so much sweetie.

Gaurav: (while coming inside the room) yess babe , you're looking so damnn hot today.

Riya turned her head towards the voice.
Riya: Tara, can you please bring a watter bottle from the kitchen, for your bua?. Please

Without saying anything, Tara went outside the room.

Riya rushed towards gaurav and hugged him.

Riya: stupid, Tara was here and you just called me babe!!!

Gaurav: So what?, you are my babe, my sweetheart. Why can't i call you with these names publicly?

Riya: because i don't want to disclose our relationship to anyone now.

Gaurav: okayy baba, I won't do it again , happy?

Riya nodded in yes.

When Tara brought water bottle, Riya took it and kissed her on cheeks as thanks.

Then they went to the marriage venue

Sohail realised all of his mistakes, he wrote a sorry card for Suhani. He also talked to Virat, said sorry for everything and requested him to take care of Suhani. Then he left a message for Rishi saying "I'm leaving earlier, got an urgent work. will see you soon in UK".

(In the marriage venue)

Priest was describing All the necessary rituals one by one. The bride and bridegroom were performing them carefully.

Ayaan was very busy, but for few minutes he stared Zoya, who was looking like doll in red saree.

Rishi kept playing with Tara all the time. Finally when she slept, he Took her on his arms. Zoya asked if he wants to give Tara to her but he refused by saying, "i want to spend maximum possible time with her".

Zoya was mesmerized by the view of her daughter, sleeping on Rishi's shoulder.
She didn't noticed that Ayaan was standing beside her.
Ayaan took Zoya's hand and said, "i have a surprise for you, come with me".

Ayaan took Zoya, to the terrace.
There was nobody else on the terrace.

Zoya looked around and she got mesmerized by the view... The decoration was so simple but just perfect.

When she turned around to ask Ayaan about all this , she found that he was kneeling down before her. She got nervous becoz She wanted some time for thinking about all these things, she wanted to give some time to her feelings, she kept praying in her mind that "please don't propose me now" .

Maybe somehow her thoughts reached Ayaan's heart. And that's why he said:

Ayaan: So, Miss Zoya... let's make it Simple. Let's start from the start. Will u be my friend Zoya?? (He said it with the same cute smile on his face which he used to give her when they were in school)

And with that, Ayaan stood up and gave her a blue rose saying, " be my blue Zoya, give me back my old best friend. (He said those Last words while looking straight into her eyes).

Zoya was just going to take the Rose and replying something to him but before that Tara cried "mumma".

And this sudden voice distracted both of their mind.
When they looked around for the voice, they saw that Rishi was standing there with Tara on his arms and Tara was constantly crying for her mumma.

---------------------******---------------------

Happy new year 🎊 to all my readers and friends ❤️💗
I wish lots of happiness and love to all of you.

And comment down How much u are excited for the next part 😁.

What do you think, what will be Rishi's reaction this time.