𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Zacznij od początku

after calming down she decided to go take a nap, ordering the pair to clean up the kitchen before she woke up.

just as she finally fell on her bed, ready to fall asleep, her phone started to ring. with a groan she grabbed it from beside her, a smile overtaking her face at the contact photo.

"quinny!"

"hey devy" quinn greeted, a smile too making it's home on his face. it was late for him and he had just gotten home from practice, so upon laying on his bed the first thing he did was facetime the girl.

"how was practice?" she calmly asked, turning to her side and leaning her phone on the pillow.

"it was great, the usual. petterson kicked my ass though" quinn sighed, brushing his hand through his damp hair from the shower.

"is that the usual?" she teased, staring directly at his eyes, mesmerized by the way they shined under his phone light.

"i'm offended you would think that" quinn gasped dramatically, holding a hand to his chest.

"i'm pretty sure i could kick your ass easily" she laughed, her eyes squinting in the cutest way possible.

"you haven't skated in, how long?" he rhetorically asked, placing his arm behind his head, unknowingly flexing his arm.

"shut up! you're just threatened by my amazing abilities" she claimed, scrunching her nose cutely.

"who's threatened by who?" jule asked as he entered the room. quinn quirked his brow, for a second not recognizing the voice.

"quinn feels threatened by my skating abilities" she announced, looking proud of herself.

"not even you believe that" jule snorted, plopping beside her, seeing quinn on her phone screen and giving him a quick wave which quinn gave back.

"rude! anyway, did you clean my kitchen?" she asked pointedly above the sound of quinn's laughter.

"it's my kitchen too but yeah. me and sunny are gonna head out, she has some things to do" he said suspiciously, already sitting up and ruffling her hair annoyingly.

"okay, talk to you later" dev smiled, waving at him.

after the goodbyes, devon resumed her previous position on her bed, quinn and devon staring at each other silently until quinn smirked, talking seconds later.

"they're totally fucking each other, right?"

"oh, for sure"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'HUGHESX3🗣️🔥'

today at 11:31 PM

brother #2
yo
yo
yo
yo

brother #3
what

brother #2
help me spam text quinn

brother #3
okay
why

brother #2
just want to annoy him😇

brother #3
bet
q
huggy
huggybear
quinny

brother #2
quinn
big bro
hug
hughes
hey
hi
hey
hola

brother #1
wtf do u guys want