No one is there in the house Jin and Namjoon has gone for meeting some relatives in Busan while Suga is on a business trip...

Usually Jin prepares the dinner as he likes to cook...
On the days when he is not home they generally ask the cook to prepare some...

After a while Jungkook went upstairs in his room....and knocked the door hesitanty before opening it...

He found taehyung sitting on the bed holding his book in hand leaning on the headboard dozing off..

Jungkook went towards taehyung and lightly tapped his shoulder....making the boy wake up flinching lightly

"are you feeling better ?" Jungkook questions

"Yeah" Taehyung says yawning

"What are you doing ?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung's state the boy was covered with blanket till his waist he was sitting straight leaning his back on the headboard and a text book and a rough book on his lap...

"I am studying.?..I guess" Taehyung Said more like questioning

"Noo I guess I am studying while sleeping....you know studying is important " taehyung Said at which Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows looking at the boy

"What are you doing either you sleep or you study ........how can you study while sleeping..?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows

"seeing this book I feel like I have not slept for eternity....so I have to do such things "taehyung Said yawning...

"What are you studying that you are feeling this way?"
"I am studying Some basic concepts of chemistry " taehyung Said Looking at the book

"You are studying Physical chemistry just looking at the book....what about solving numericals" Jungkook said

"I am currently reading the Laws proposed by these people Dalton's Law , Law of Multiple Proportions and many more" taehyung Said yawning...

"These laws are making you yawn" Jungkook questions with bored expression...

"Yeah....you know there is one more law...Gay Lussac's Law...The name of this Law is soo funny " taehyung Said giggling...

"Taehyung Don't make fun of these people....they have great contribution to development of chemistry " Jungkook said in a stern voice at which taehyung stopped giggling

"I am not making of these laws I am just making my mood light....I am feeling bored reading this laws...and I have MCQ test of this chapter tomorrow....I still have to prepare the formula chart...there is a lot of work to do..." Taehyung mumbles in a low voice

"Ohh I can help you out ...I can teach you in easier way .....do you want me to help you?" Jungkook asks now Going on the other side to sit..

Taehyung thought that it is better to listen to this devil rather than to dose off here...so he said yes to his dear Professor.....

Now both of them sat on the bed....taehyung still leaning on the head bored and Jungkook sitting on his own side of bed with Taehyung rough copy...

Jungkook taught taehyung all the laws once again very nicely and calmly...they were discussing just the laws for more than half hour then Jungkook asked Taehyung some questions related to the topic which taehyung answered correctly...
Then they moved to the numericals....
The mole concept...
Jungkook explained everything to taehyung each and every type of numerical that could come in exam ....
The boy listened everything carefully like the most obedient student...
Time to time admiring Jungkook's handsome face....