prologue : still with you.

[ fifteen years ago ]
- author's pov -

Sol, being the head of the wolf pack and having the village perfectly secured and protected, didnt expect that things could go in an ugly turn for even a slight moment.

As much as everyone is denying the fact that their lives are in total danger now, looking here and there wont help as the enemies perfectly surrounded them.

As it turns out, a hidden spy was living under the village while giving information on the other side on how to attack the village.

Truth to be told, Sol felt inflicted, she didnt know what to do nor what to demand, as more importantly that the life of her beloved was being taken away infront of her, Luna.

Luna got taken away as a hostage to have Sol under the enemies demand, so Sol having no other chance, gave in.

As much as Sol was trying to save her beloved's life, Luna was also doing the same for the sake of the villagers.

"Give me what i want, Sol"
the enemy's leader commanded, but Sol wasnt having any idea on what it is.

"I know that your father entrusted it to you!"
shouted the enemy, putting the sword closer to Luna's body as the other begged & cried.

"I really dont know what it is, please stop!"
Sol begged nonstop, desperately wanting to save her loved one's life, her dear Luna.

"Free the villagers first, and you'll get it"
Luna answered, making the enemies shocked while having Sol being utterly confused.

"L-luna? what do you mean?"
Sol asked, but the other only smiled.

"Fine then, free the villagers"
the enemy's head commanded, letting Luna go so that she could move more freely.

Upon Luna being freed, she ran towards Sol's direction, holding her hand as the both of them ran away from the sworn enemies.

As the enemy's head leader knew about the gruesome lie that Luna made, he commanded one of his knights to shoot Luna down with an arrow, he couldnt control his anger.

And as the archer positioned himself up, the arrow went down directly on Luna's back as she fell down with Sol on the ground.

"T-they got me.."
Luna mouthed, holding sol's shaking hands with tears on both of their faces, Sol completely lost it.

"L-luna? d-dont close your eyes..h-hey.."
Sol said between her shaky breaths as she started sobbing so hard, pulling Luna's nearly lifeless body closer to hers as she cried.

"I-..i cant a-anymore..sol.."
Luna cried as she started coughing up blood, making Sol even more scared and worried for the other.

"Please..s-stay with me.."
Sol can only cry,
this cannot be undone.

Luna only smiled and reached out to touch her lover's face, taking a look at it for the one last time before letting go of everything.

"i'll always..b-be with..you.."
Luna said for the last time, mouthing "i love you" to Sol as she finally closed her eyes.

Sol, realizing that she lost her loved one made her feel so lost, she couldnt think of anything else but to be with Luna.

And so, reality hits as she saw the scattered arrows on the ground, all of it being so sharp that she could just die with just a stab of it, and she did.

Sol and Luna became one even in death,
but what they didnt know was that the future has more for the both of them.

- More than you can even imagine -

[ Still With You ]
• prologue : done •

[ credits for the plot idea : kierra kim ]
• one of my greatest online friend! •

©fionaawrites.