Chapter 7: Memories won't leave.

Not My Fanart. Art belongs to Ijustwannahavefunn. :>

Your father stared at you, You were screaming as the other doctors tried to chain you to the wall.
"Y/N!!! CALM DOWN!!!" Your mother yelled, your father glared at his wife before speaking with Pure Hatred of venom.
"Don't be so ill love....After all you're the one who put Our lovely Kid in the hospital." He spoke in hatred, He caressed His Wife's Cheek before clenching it into his Fists tightly.
"I hope you suffer. It's your fault, after all, on why our beautiful child is in the hospital. It's your fault our child is in a Damn Coma." The father spoke, He glared Angrily and kept arguing with his wife.

[Meanwhile, with our protagonist]
You woke up on the couch, Drenched In your own sweat. You couldn't remember what happened, but you had a terrible headache. All you could remember, though, was black ink. You heard the sizzle of Bacon, and You Smelled the Delicious Scent of Syrup. You got your lazy Ass off the couch and headed to the kitchen to see,
Police/Officer Wally cooking in the kitchen. Butcher was tied to a chair, You became confused.
"Officer Wally, why is... Butcher tied to a Chair??" You asked, Officer Wally turned to you and simply smiled Smugly before turning back to the breakfast. He was making some good Ol'Bacon and Pancakes, You noticed how RF wally liked smoking. You wanted to know why He liked smoking, but you also didn't want to pry.

[Choose]

Yes: Ask him why He smokes

No: Don't ask him why He smokes

[You Chosen YES]

You walked over to RF and tapped his torso. You were pretty short compared to him. You didn't get his attention, So You Did something only a rational person would do.
You smacked his Ass.

[Just so yall know I read the information and only remembered the sad parts so if it doesn't make sense sorry then]

"What. Was. That. For..?" RF asked coldly, He turned to you, looking down at you. "RF, why do you smoke?" You asked in a curious tone. You noticed him sighing before responding. "Seriously Neighbor? Alright, fine, I suppose I'll tell you." He took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke out...
"So it all started with my daughter dying... Her name was Ophelia. She was such a lovely girl till one day she went out of my Office with out permission and wandered to the grinder room....." You heard his voice start, Tearing up as he kept speaking.