Page Fifteen : Father Before Being A Hero Pt One...

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

I can finally make the trip back home with Izuku and our pups...I've waited patiently and didn't make a fuss while waiting for him to decide when the time was right...I made sure that they were bundled nice and snugged even though the weather here in Seoul is a bit warm...I still wanted to make sure nothing went wrong...I could feel Izuku's eyes on me as I drove carefully.

There was no way in hell that I was going to be speeding with my babies in the vehicle...if we ended up arriving later then scheduled then so be It...their safety comes first "...Kacchan You do know that you can drive above twenty...right?...nothings going to happen to us...we're literally the only ones on the road" I shook my head slowly and kept my eyes on the road...I wanted to let Izuku know that there was no chance of me going any faster.

He sighed heavily once again before pulling his phone out from his jeans pocket...I glanced through the rearview to see how my babes were doing...of course Her̀o was wide awake with his fingers in his mouth...his adorable crimson eyes met mines for a second before turning back to whatever It was that he was looking at before...I had a good feeling that he was agreeing with his Papa in his own baby way.

I smiled softly before glancing at Halo...he was sleeping peacefully which was good because he seems a bit more clingy and whiny when Izuku isn't holding him...I guess I know what his second gender will be "Yes I know love...but I don't want to chance It...I just don't want anything and I do mean anything to happen...I want us to get there safely is all..." Izuku sighed once more before nodding his head.

~~

The long trip was a success and we all made It to my house at least an hour later then Izuku and I originally planned...he shivered a bit while closing the zipper to his coat before opening the door on the back end left side...the cold weather doesn't bother me as much so all I had on was a long sleeve thermal shirt...Izuku watched me close as I undid Her̀o's straps before pulling him from his carseat.

As soon as we had the boys in our arms we made our way inside "...I have all of their furniture put together in their room across my our- I mean mines...my room..." I had to correct myself before turning to see Izuku staring at me...I didn't know what he was thinking...I seem to always forget that we were taking things slow...moving at a pace set only by him.

He didn't correct me though so I guess that was ok "I'll get this little guy changed...then I can feed them...do you have any fruit Kacchan?" He mumbled while walking into the bathroom before yelling out to me...I held Her̀o in my arms while staring at his back...I couldn't help but smile like some love sick idiot "Yea...I'll go pull some out for you...anything specific you'd like for dinner tonight?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

I opened the fridge with my free hand and grabbed the clear container from the top shelf before placing It on the counter...I smiled down at my pup as he began to move in my arms...his little cheeks puffed out as his mesmerizing crimson eyes that matched my own watered...I knew what was coming instantly...I opened the freezer in a rush before pulling a ziploc bag out.

I placed It on the counter as well before going to search for Izuku...I could hear him cooeing at Halo whom had decided to wake up from his nap...those beautiful emerald eyes looked up at me as soon as I entered the boys nursery "I hope beef stew is ok...and the fruit is on the counter..." I spoke softly while taking a seat in the second rocking chair across from Izuku...he smiled while blowing kisses at the excited pup in my arms.

I wished that those adorable kisses were directed at me...wished that I hadn't screwed up so badly all those months ago...I still can't forgive myself for what I did...I know that he's agreed to give us a chance...but I still feel like I don't deserve It "Beef stew is fine..." he answered while trailing his eyes towards myself.

I could feel my skin warm as he watched me with a soft smile sat upon his freckled covered cheeks "We can try some with the boys...their seven months now so...It should be ok" I hummed before turning my eyes to the active pup on my lap...I chuckled when I realized why he was trying his hardest to leap from my arms...Izuku was in the process of feeding Halo...so of course his brother wanted his fill as well.

~~

Feeding the boys and then laying them down for a nap was easy enough...I have to applaud Izuku for doing what he does "...I'm gonna go take a bath Kacchan...make sure to keep a listen out for them...and also...your phones buzzing" I moved my eyes from my laptop to the adorable omega stood in front of me...his arms crossed over his swollen chest and a cute scowl on his face.

I didn't bother with my phone because honestly I knew who It was...I mirrored Izuku's actions before locking eyes with him "...What's up?" I asked before moving my laptop from my lap...I could see him scuff before poking his cute flushed cheeks out...he looked like a upset rabbit "...You should have answered that call...It could have been work...or your parents..." I shrugged It off and waved my hand before looking back at him.

It tickled me to see him stomp his tiny foot but try to make sure I didn't see It "...Kacchan seriously...you can't just cut everyone off because we are here...you'll have to go back to work eventually...Japan needs It's number one hero..." I blinked a few times before nodding my head...I know he's right and of course I plan on going back to work...but Its not like I haven't been out there saving citizens and catching villains.

I do my part and then some "...Izuku trust me babe...I'm doing what I have to do...I own my agency and I've hired over a dozen sidekicks to work beside me...they are more then capable to handle themselves when I am not there...Plus I have a home office for a reason...to work from home..." he rolled his eyes while trying to hide the smile on his face...I smirked before grabbing my laptop and placing It back on my lap.

~~

Izuku decided that taking his bath was more important then scowling at me...I smiled softly at his retreating figure before turning back to my work...nothing to serious just a going through reports and scanning requests for team ups...I got a few emails from Kirishima and Kaminari about how things have been going out on the field...and of course one is excited that Izuku is back home while the other isn't so much.

It still baffles me to know that Kaminari has such hatred towards Izuku...I mean Its not like he has a valid reason to feel so threatened when he isn't with Kirishima nor has Izuku tried to lead that sharks tooth bastard on...if anything Izuku sticks to himself and stays far away from my friend group...he's always been like that...I didn't notice It before to be honest...but now I see why.

~~

TBC...

~~

𝓛.𝓢