Page Eleven : Her̀o And Halo Yagi-Bakugou...

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

My mind was wheeling as I watched Izuku take slow and stable breaths in his sleep...he was out of It most of the time after giving birth to our pups...twins boys...I'm still in awe with how things had turned out...I glanced across the small room and shook my head at how stubborn the female Alpha was currently being...she refused to leave Izuku's side and she only allowed me to be alone with my pups with her hovering behind me.

Inko sighed softly before coming to stand beside me...she cooed softly at the fussy infant laying in my arms...I smiled gently and planted a soft kiss on my pups soft delicate ash blonde curls...I could feel the emotional bond towards both of my pups as well as towards Izuku...even though he isn't my omega by tradition...I closed my eyes and crooned softly until I heard a loud scuffed.

I opened my eyes and was met with a set of dark brown ones "...Now that you've seen them and was able to do what a father should do...you can head on out now" I raised a brow at how inconsiderate and disrespectful she was being towards not only me but of Izuku's parents...she may have only spoken about me leaving but I'm sure Inko and Toshinori understood the underlining message.

She wanted Izuku and my pups to only be familiar with her and her only "...Well first of...I'm only going to say this once because Izuku considers you as a friend and he seems to believe that he can trust you...but I'ma need for you to hold back your pheromones...It's making my son's uncomfortable...and second...It is Izuku's choice to send me and his parents away...It's not up to you to tell me to leave...when Technically you have no reasoning of being here...but I do..." I said before I heard a soft groan beside me.

I pulled my pup close before leaning against Izuku bed while releasing a small amount of my own pheromones...his eyes fluttered opened before closing once again...I sighed softly before placing my wrist against his neck glands "...He must be in so much pain...looks like his medicine bag is empty..." I looked up and hummed before standing and walking over towards the door...I could hear the female Alpha growl before I felt her hand on my arm.

I turned my head slowly before displaying my canines...not only was she challenging me but she was doing It while my pup was in my arms...I turned my body towards Inko and held my arms out to her...she whimpered before coming to grab my babe from my arms...once my arms were free...I allowed small explosions to set within my palms...glanced at Izuku's bed before grabbing a hold of the female Alpha's arm and pulling her out of the room.

~~

She waited until we were a good distance away from the building before yanking herself away from me...I turned towards her and scowled "...Whatever grudge you have against me is between you and I...don't you ever fix yourself to attempt to put what belongs to me in harms way...I don't care whatever your reasons may be for hating me but I won't allow you to put my pups in danger" I growled while heating my hands slowly.

I could see her eyes turn dark as her body began to float above the pavement beneath our feet...I smirked before allowing my quirk to strengthen greatly...and the next thing I knew...we were charging towards each other in a quickened pace...But before we could reach one another there was a fast gust of wind being sent towards us...I canceled my quirk fast before forcing my body to stop moving.

I looked towards the hospitals entrance and gasped loudly when I noticed Izuku's parents standing at the opened doors with the same nurse from earlier between them...her face was twisted with rage as she shook her head in disappointment...she scowled at me before turning her burning gaze towards the female Alpha a few feet away from me.

I could only imagine how immature we must look...to be outside at two o'clock in the am fighting over an omega who doesn't belong to neither of us...I sighed before taking my phone from my pocket...I saw the bluring messages and missed phone calls from my agency on the screen...I sighed before walking towards the building...I wanted to see my pups before being told that I had to leave the premises.

~~

I made It back to Izuku's room and sighed once again when I saw Izuku sitting up with both babies latched onto his chest snugly...I smiled at how adorable my pups looked while feeding...when my eyes met a set of hard emerald ones my breath hitched "...So you two thought It was ok to start a fight outside of a hospital filled with sick patients and new dams with their pups...I honestly thought that you all would be able to put your differences aside for now...I guess I was wrong..." I gulped while being rooted to the floor...I couldn't move.

I watched as Izuku cooed and smiled at our pups before turning his burning gaze towards me...I swallowed hard before taking slow steps towards his bed...he watched my every move until I was seated in the chair next to him "...I know that Jess likes to provoke you Kacchan...but I didn't expect you to give in and take the bait...I expected you to be more mature because of the situation...I know about her not wanting you here...she feels threatened by you being so close...but If I had wanted you to leave...I would have said so" he yawned softly before turning his eyes towards me once again.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him...he looked so natural and within his element...I could tell just how exhausted he was but was trying to fight It and stay awake to make sure that the babies were alright...I smiled before crooning softly...he looked down at the babies as they continued to feed before turning to me "...We should name them...they need names Kacchan..." I hummed while running my fingers soothingly through the hair of the pup that was latched onto the right side of his chest.

Soft curls that was a mixer of both of our hair colours...the perfect mix...I puffed my chest out with pride as I thought of potential names "...I like Her̀o...It suits him...and..." Before I could continue speaking I heard a soft chirp from the omega in front of me...I felt my face heat up before I swallowed down the noise that was coming from within "Halo is perfect for him...his hair...is as bright as a Halo..." I looked into Izuku's eyes and smiled softly.

He blinked a few times before allowing tears to run down his flushed cheeks "Izuku honey?...are you alright?" I turned towards the door that had just opened with a few tears of my own on my face "...Yeah I'm OK...we were just deciding on baby names...we'd like you to meet...Her̀o and Halo Yagi-Bakugou..." I gasped softly while turning my eyes towards the omega whom still held my heart.

He smiled softly before allowing his eyes to meet mines "...I know how important It is to you Kacchan...and I understand what this means...but I'm gonna need time...to...to completely accept It...I want to try..." I scooted a bit closer to him and placed my head down upon his covered thigh...I turned my head slightly...exposing my now bare scent glands...wholeheartedly submitting to him.

I heard a whistle near the door but didn't bother to see who It was...I wanted Izuku to know that I was serious this time...No more games...no more cheating...no more being selfish and thinking that I was above It all...I was going to go at his pace...he calls the shots and whatever he decides to do...I'll be completely alright with It one hundred percent.

~~

𝓛.𝓢