2023 Christmas Special!!! - Naughty List.

****

A/N: I didn't fully lie over just having written five Rivamika Christmas specials for the oneshot book. This was has been written in December, a thought that popped into my mind in the moment and I chose to give it a go. 

****

I'VE WRITTEN TO SANTA THAT THIS ONESHOT BRINGS YOU ALL SOME MERRY CHEER

PLEASE SPRINKLE SOME CHRISTMAS JOY BY HITTING THAT VOTE BUTTON

"What do you want for Christmas?" Armin innocently asked his friend as they walked back home together after visiting Carla. The three childhood friends were not in their early twenties and roommates in an old house on the edge of the city, the rent was cheap enough for them all to afford while still being young and new in their work places.

"I want the chance to punch Santa" Mikasa announced without any hesitation and a determined glint in her eyes. 

"Not again. You can't just keep threatening to punch Santa Claus. He'll put you on his naughty list" Eren groaned back, growing frustrated at his sister over her hunger to fight Santa. 

"He's been placed on my naughty list" Mikasa bitterly commented as she glanced to the side, not seeing the problem with wanting to fight Santa Claus. She's not causing trouble for anyone over wanting to punch Santa, why did everyone keep disapproving over her Christmas dream. 

"Still holding that grudge against Santa? I'm sure Mrs Claus won't be happy to hear it" Armin sighs with a small frown, already grown use and accepted her war path with Santa by now. 

"I'll forgive him when he finally apologizes to Rudolph. Until an apology has been known, he'll stay on the naughty list in my books" Mikasa simply mumbles back with a small frown. 

"How did you end up hating Santa again? Armin nor I has ever turned on the guy" Eren whined back as he wondered where their family went wrong during Christmas with her. 

"Armin mostly liked Mrs Claus. And you only liked Santa due to the presents he'd bring" Mikasa pointed out with an raised eyebrow, knowing that none of them were overly normal at Christmas.  

"Mrs Claus is such a nice person. She's so kind and helpful. I couldn't help but see her as my hero" Armin sweetly smiled as he pulled on his gloves 

"Duh. A random guy gave me presents for one day of a year just for not breaking any laws. Of course I was going to give him my loyalty" Eren scoffed back as he rolled his eyes and talked the same time Armin had spoken. 

"I don't mind Mrs Claus. But if Santa can know who's been naughty or nice than he'd know over the other reindeers bullying poor Rudolph. He knew and he turned an blind eye. Until he apologizes for leaving his dear friend to suffer by the hands of bullying, I'll stay wanting to fight him" Mikasa calmly replies her reasoning for wanting to fight with Santa and not seeing herself in the wrong over. She wouldn't hit him in front of a child but she'd happily walk somewhere private and deck him one. 

"I knew us being bullied gave her second hand trauma. Now she's siding with all victims of bullying and trying to protect them. She's going to expect an apologize from every bully she meets for their victims shakes" Armin worriedly rambled back as he placed one hand to his cheek, blaming the pair of them for Mikasa's war path towards Santa.