Kagami Aka Oni-Chan

Start from the beginning

Avalon: For ones we will take any Jurassic measures

Lila: What's the worst grade you've ever gotten?

Adrien: An A- in math. Listen, Lila, you should forget about this. My father can be harsh with anyone he thinks is an intruder.

Lila: (laughs) We're not doing anything wrong. Leave this to me.

Lila and Adrien get out of the car and walk up the mansion stairs where Nathalie is standing while Marinette spies on them through the gate.

Nathalie: I'm sorry, Adrien, but you know your father-

Lila: Excuse me, ma'am. But is there any way I could ask him directly? Just in case.

Nathalie: Mr. Agreste is busy designing and must not be disturbed for any reason.

Adrien: I told you so.

Lila: Oh, Adrien. I so wanted to help you make up all the schoolwork you missed due to all the modeling you've been doing lately. What will your father think if he finds out about your lower grades, Adrien? Who will he believe?

Nathalie: Adrien, have your grades gone down?

Lila: He'd never tell you himself up when I saw Adrien crying the other day because he only got an A-, I just felt like I had to offer him my help. I would've taken half an hour. (Nathalie raises her eyebrow at her) I understand. You're only doing what you think is best. I did what I could, Adrien. Good luck.

Nathalie: If it's only half an hour...

Lila: If you really insist, I'll do it!

Marinette: Seriously? How does she do that? (runs around the mansion and tries to spy on Adrien's room only to find that the mansion wall is too high and can't be climbed; however, upon spotting a bunch of nearby trash bins, she gets an idea)

Lila and Adrien are walking to Adrien's room.

Lila: See? You never know until you ask nicely.

Adrien: You didn't ask nicely. You lied, Lila.

Lila: You told me yourself that your A- in math is your lowest grade, didn't you?

Marinette and Avalon has built a tower of trash bins which she prepares to climb until she is stopped by a fire captain Hessenpy.

Hessenpy: Hey, You guys can't climb on that. It's too dangerous.

Marinette: Could we borrow your ladder, please? The guy I'm in love with is about to be scammed by a liar.

Hessenpy: No. Firefighter's ladder is for real emergencies, not for spying on boys. Especially without a helmet.

Lila stares at Adrien's computer wallpaper of him and his mother.

Lila: Ah, is this your mom? You look so much like her. I look a lot like my mom too you know. Isn't it just crazy how much you and I have in common? (opens one of Adrien's drawers and is disgusted to find Plagg's stash of Camembert)

Plagg: (eyes Lila suspiciously while hiding inside one of Adrien's trophies) I never liked her

Marinette and Avalon tells Hessenpy about Lila.

Hessenpy: And the lying girl's really that scheming? (Marinette nods) You really care about this boy, huh? (They nod and Hessenpy sighs)

Lila notices a picture of Adrien and Kagami.

Lila: This girl in red is pretty. Who is she?
Adrien: That's Kagami. We take fencing classes together.

Lila: She looks so nice. You'll have to introduce me to her sometime. Did you know I lived in Japan for a few years?