Sabrina Aka Miraculer

Chloé, Angela and Sabrina rush at the roof to active the Bee Signal.

Nadja: (talks from Sabrina's phone) ...help them defeat the fearsome Destroyer, Ladybug, Ventus and Cat Noir...

Sabrina: (glued to her screen she twists her foot and drops the phone near Chloé) WHOOOH!

Nadja: ...with the help of their sidekicks: Rena Rouge and Carapace...

Angela: (activates her Queen Bee signal) Today's the day.

Chloe: I'm telling this is sooooo not gonna work

Nadja: Let's hope the guardians will defeat this villain soon! Stay tuned for updates. (Chloé pulls her photo with Ladybug taken in "The Evillustrator" and then notices Sabrina's phone)

Nadja: The battle between our heroes and Destroyer is in full swing! (Eiffel Tower explodes and Chloé picks the phone up) Oh no! And now Paris' most pointed monument is being ravaged by the horrendous supervillain!

Angela: Ugh, how embarrassing. Without you around to display us they look ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.

Chloe: (Mutters) How's was I utterly this deluded...

Sabrina: Come on, Ladybug! You need help. Come and fetch Chloé!
(Angela nudges Sabrina with her elbow)

Sabrina: Ah! Oh yes, sorry uhm... Come and fetch Queen Bee!

Hawk Moth: Mayura. Ladybug and Cat Noir are in trouble.

Mayura: (spying on Chloé from behind a nearby statue) Chloé's already waiting for her like she always does.

Hawk Moth: Perfect. Be ready for anything

Both girls watch from Sabrina's phone.

Nadja: Ladybug calls her Lucky Charm and gets... a rubber duck? What is she going to do with that? Will Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, and Carapace...?

Angela: Come on! What are you waiting for? You need us!

Chloe: Us? I'm the one wearing the outfit?!

Nadja: Okay! Of course! That's brilliant! And Ladybug pulls it off yet again! She defeated Destroyer with the help of all her superhero friends! (Miraculous Ladybug is flying around Paris and fixes the Eiffel Tower)

Angela: All? ALL!? What about Queen Bee? Ugh! (throws Sabrina's phone against the ground in fury and then crosses her arms)

Sabrina: (picks up phone) That's really not cool.

Angela: Oh, you so don't get it.

Chloe: Ladybug only calls on me when she has serious villains to contend with. It's only sensible

Sabrina: Oh yeah! Of course.

(Chloe Looks Worried)

Angela: Well I'm done here (Easily snatches Chloe's miraculous without anyone looking) call me when can finally be needed

Ladybug, Ventus, Carapace, and Rena Rouge land between two buildings.

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off.

Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest.

Ladybug: You guys really have proved yourself but don't forget. Nobody can ever know our secret identities.

Nino: Except us, of course.

Ladybug: (turns around and throws her yo-yo) Thank you, see you next time. (swings away)

Ladybug joins Cat Noir.

Cat Noir: Still haven't spoken to her, huh?

Ladybug: You know how it's a bit risky to use Chloé when her sister is around, Everybody knows including Angela that chloe is Queen Bee, everyone including Hawk Moth. He can use it to trap us. That's why our identities must remain a secret.