010

Roddy POV
Los, Angeles.

I was in my house just recording music. This my therapy it's a way I can cope with everything. The talk I had with Naomi had me opening minded, I been praying and reading my bible because now I see that it's the devil attacking me. God blessings me so much and the devil knows that I'm a gem. Think about it nobody tries to rob an empty house.

I'll never fold as long as I have breath in my body I'm going to work hard and go through every trial I have to face. I went through every emotion trying to pursue my career, I'm overly capable of handling everything.

I wanted to thank Naomi for that she a real one fasure.

I went to my call log and FaceTimed Laylani I think she can help me surprise her auntie with something thoughtful.

"Hello." I whispered.

"Hey uncle Roddy." Lay whispered back getting the idea that I didn't want to be loud.

"Where you at in the house?" I asked.

"Living room." She said.

"Where your auntie at?" I asked.

"In her room." She said.

"Okay go in your room and shut the door I have to ask you something." I said.

"Okay." She said getting up off the couch walking to her room.

"I'm in here." She said.

"Okay I have a major favor to ask you." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"First, what type of fruit your auntie likes?" I asked.

"Um, Pineapple is her favorite and purple grapes is her second favorite. She doesn't like watermelon." She said.

"She ain't black for real." I said.

"Anyways, do you know if she has any plans at all for today?" I asked.

"No I haven't heard her say anything." She said.

"Okay good well my favor for you is to keep her in the house for as long as you can okay i'ma be over there in about two hours don't let her leave at all." I said.

"Okay Uncle Roddy mission operation 217." Lay said making me laugh.

"Okay bug I'll be seeing you later on." I said.

"Okay." She said hanging up the phone.

" She said hanging up the phone

Naomi POV
Los, Angeles.

I was in my kitchen listening to music and washing dishes, today was my cleaning day and I just wanted to vibe out.

I kept thinking about the other day with Roddy and I felt so sorry for him I honestly didn't know what he was going through I always thought he just wanted to be over here and bother me but now I know that he hates being alone because his thoughts eat him alive.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring, Laylani got up from the couch and went towards the back.

That's odd.

I went over to the door "Who is it?" I asked.

No answer.

I looked out the peephole and didn't see nobody now I know.

I opened the door and seen dozens of roses with hundred dollar bills wrapped around them, and edible arrangements.

I instantly smiled, it's only one person who could send these that's so sweet.

I picked them up and walked inside the house and grabbed the card that came with the flowers.

I know you might be confused and wondering why me out of the ten million guys that's trying to get at you sending you flowers but I just appreciate the way you're here and the way you're showing that you care, not just for Lay but me too. You do a lot and that's why you deserve a lot. I'm taking you out at eight tonight so be ready ma. -Love Roddy.

I couldn't stop cheesing, I do care for him and I didn't in the past but when we grew a bond I started to love being around him. He's so sweet for this this made my day for sure.

I grabbed my phone going to our messages.

iMessage

Me
Roddy 🥹 Thank you so much you're so sweet for this & yes I'll go out with you 🥰

Roddy
You welcome Ma you deserve it all

Me
🥹🥹

Roddy
Enjoy that shawty cs it's more where that came from.. my spoiling go beyond what you use to
You loved "Enjoy that shawty..."

This is so spontaneous and I love it. I didn't expect this at all but I love that because it made my day and made me feel special.

I haven't had this in a while and honestly I'm not mad at it. I take care of everybody and make them feel loved and appreciated so I definitely deserve this back ten fold.

Pt2 coming soon vote & comment for now.