002

Naomi POV
Pt2

I pulled into Roddy neighborhood and of course it's a gated community and I don't have his number so Lay has to FaceTime him off her IPad

"Lay facetime uncle Roddy for me please." I said.

"Okay." She replied.

"Hey Lay, you outside?" He asked answering.

"No we're stuck outside your gate." I said.

"Oh my fault let me buzz y'all in." He said.

BUZZ!!

"Thank you." I said.

As I pulled in I saw how big these houses were and widened my eyes, wow. This the houses on the hills everybody be talking about.

Luckly he stayed in the front of the neighborhood cause these roads so narrow I wouldn't want to drive through this neighborhood and hit these rich people cars.

I parked my car in front of his house and he was already outside on his porch.

I don't know why I was nervous but I don't like social interactions and me and him don't talk that much so I knew it would be awkward.

Soon as I got lay out the car she ran towards him, of course. She literally just seen him.

"Wassup bug." He said smiling.

He quickly looked up and stared me down as I was walking in his yard with Lay bags.

"Here you go." I said handing the bag to him.

"Everything she needs is in the bag if you need to contact me she has her IPad." I said.

"Why can't I have your number?" He asked.

"I don't feel comfortable sharing that information with you." I said causing him to chuckle.

"My bad ight, you just seem so stuck up and closed off like I can't read you so I don't know your intentions." He said.

"Why would I have weird intentions towards someone my niece calls Uncle to? Her dad already isn't around I wouldn't take another father figure from her." I said.

He didn't say anything he just stared at me.

"Anyways.. If you need me she has her IPad. See you later Lay I love you." I said.

"Love you too auntie." Lay said.

"Okay goodnight." I said before walking away.

"Go in the house Lay, my little brother in there." Roddy said.

"Aye." I heard him call making me turn around.

"Yes." I said.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Is it about Lay?" I asked.

"Nah b- Welp then what's the point of talking?" I asked cutting him off.

"Oh you cold." He said.

"Zero degrees." I said before hopping in my car. I don't mean to be rude but I just don't want to talk unless it's about Lay we don't talk anyways so what could you possibly ask.

I pulled off and headed home.

40 minutes later

213-457-7708
Like I said if anything was to happen I need to contact an adult directly not through a kids device.

                                         Me
                                That's fine Sir.

213-457-7708
Yeah I'm a REAL adult.

                                        Me
                                      🍪?

213-457-7708
Man 😂😂😂😂
Read 9:57 pm.

Suddenly I got an incoming call from Lay.

"Hey Lay Wassup." I said.

"Hey auntie what you doing girl?" She asked.

I laughed "Watching a movie." I said.

"Me too." She said.

"Lay get off the phone we supposed to be paying attention to the movie." Roddy said.

"But you told me to call her." Lay said causing me to bust out laughing.

He grabbed the IPad.

"Um.. give my niece her IPad back." I said.

"She capping." He said.

"Hm.. I don't know." I said.

"How can I help you sir?" I asked.

"Oh nothing I don't want to talk to you." He said.

"Well then let me talk to my niece." I said.

"No she over here now, goodnight." He said before hanging up.

Rude.

Quick lil chapter.