Chapter 6

Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Days.

It has now been 3 days since the incident at the theater. When M/n, or the doppelganger, passed out, he never woke up. Everyone was worried. M/n transformed back into his normal self when he passed out. He had a huge bruising on his stomach. No one knew why tho. Denki and Bakugo had to rush M/n and Kirishima to Recovery Girls because they were both in bad condition. Kirishima had lost a lot of blood when the doppelganger bit him. 

When Denki and Bakugo got to Recovery Girls they were instantly pressed with questions. Recovery girl called Aizawa and All Might to her office so they could question the boys too.

Without hesitation, Denki started spewing every single little detail that happened. From when they left the dorms, to when they arrived to the movies, when Kirishima offered to pay for everyone. The others could tell he was anxious from the situation and made him go back to his dorm. Bakugo, on the other hand, had to stay because they wanted someone how would tell the important parts of the story. 

"Young Bakugo, come with Aizawa and I. We have quite a lot of questions." All Might stated. Bakugo nodded and followed the two.

"Now, tell us what happened." Aizawa said, "We went to the theater since we were bored. It was just gonna be Kirishima, Denki, and I but Kirishima had offered to take M/n so he could clear his head from the quirk situation. 

We got there and everything was going fine. But, we didn't notice that M/n wasn't wearing his cuffs. Halfway through the movie M/n started.. acting up. Twitching,  spazzing, everything.

 He told us what was going on and we instantly rushed out of the theater. We couldn't even make it outside when his quirk took over. Turns out it's more then we know. His quirk allows him to transform into people.

 For example, the doppelganger turned into Denki. He had sharp teeth like Kirishima and red eyes like mine. He ended up biting Kirishima and attacking him. We managed to get him off but Kirishima was already unconscious. He passed out soon after and that's when he rushed them both here."

Aizawa and All Might were shocked. The quirk they thought couldn't get any worse, got worse. They  didn't even know the drawbacks of the quirk either so they were at an even bigger disadvantage. 

(M/n's Pov)

(M/n's Pov)

When I woke up, I was in a lot of pain. I saw bandages wrapped around my stomach and I had quirk canceling cuffs on again. I can't blame whoever put them on me tho. I'm a threat to everyone. Not only do I hate my quirk but myself too. I never thought a quirk would be so monstrous. I started to cry. Begging every god out there to take this quirk back. It's not made for me. 

Suddenly, Kirishima walked in. He had some bandages around his neck. I knew that it was my quirk that did it. He walked over and handed me some chocolate.

"Hey sharky. I just want you to know, I'm not mad. I know you're too young to control your quirk. And the person who hurt me wasn't you. It was.. uhh, fangs!" 

Fangs? I thought to myself. Did he just name my quirk? "Why fangs?" "Because, when you attacked me, your doppelganger had teeth sharp like mine."

Hearing that made me feel worse. I tried not to show it but Kirishima took the hint. He gently pulled me in for a hug and tried relaxing me. It wasn't helping tho. Soon after he had to leave to check on his injure. I sat in the bed for a few minutes before I decided to leave the room.

I walked to the common area. There, I saw everyone. When they saw me they instantly showered me in hugs. Saying how they were worried and scared. 

I don't know why but, something deep down makes me think they hate me now. But, it's just a thought. I then realized someone wasn't in the bunch of hugs. Shoto. I asked where he was and Mina said he was in his room.

I walked over to his room. I was scared to knock but did anyway. When he answered I couldn't even look him in his eye.

"Oh, it's you. Do you need something?" He asked, "I.. I just wanted to see how you were doing. You weren't in the common area with the others. I also wanted to say sorry. I-I can't control my quirk and you have every right to hit me if you want!" I blurted out. Shoto looked confused. 

"Why would I hit you?" "Because of what happened. The quirk thing?" That must've jogged his memory because he then chuckled. He said that it was fine and knew I didn't mean it. He also said he got over it quite a while ago. 

Him saying that shocked me. How could he get over almost dying?! After talking to him I ended up leaving. I then bumped into Denki. Before I could say anything, he ran off. It confused me but I didn't worry much about it. 

When I returned back to the common area I saw Aizawa. He told me to go with him which I did. He took me to this random room but I didn't question it. 

"Alright M/n, if you don't mind these men are gonna give you a little shot. If it hurts, you can squeeze my hand." I nodded and held Aizawas hand. Soon after, two men entered the room. They set up the injection and cleaned the spot they were going to inject. I took a deep breath before they did it. When they did I squeezed Aizawas hand. Hard. I think a little too hard since his hand started to swell. He said it was fine but deep down, I  knew it wasn't.

After a few minutes the two men stepped back into the room and started talking to Aizawa. I don't know what they were saying. 

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I looked to see if anyone else in the room heard but they didn't. Then I heard it again. It was coming from my head.

'Turn..' The voice said. I turned around and I was now facing a mirror. I saw something that.. wasn't my reflection but, a portal?

 I went to reach my hand inside but before I could I started feeling lightheaded. My eyes struggled to stay open.

 I looked down and saw my nails growing. I knew what was about to happen. But even minutes later nothing happened. I looked back in the mirror and saw.. my doppelganger.

𝙈𝙚𝙞 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨!

 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝘽𝙪𝙩, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.

 𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 !!